Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fundraising

Default Fundraising

This area is still under construction but for those mentioning CafePress, the store is open.

at http://www.cafepress.com/projectpawprint

If you want to start on art work please do.

One Rule: Please get it approved before submitting the art to the cafe press. Also, if you need log in information pm me and I will give you the information needed.

Also a header is needed for the store along with a logo. I am leaving that up to you guys.

I still need to post a list of needs. http://projectpawprint.com is where you can do just donations. Thank you everyone. Also, bare with us as the site is being built.
    Last edited by Kyte; October 31st, 2009 at 09:14 PM.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

This will be updated as needed

A need list:

Domain name has been purchased and is in the process of being set up.
    --Roughly $120 for a 500 gig hard drive (external).
    --Roughly $300 for a small portable hand held camera.
    --Money for odds and ends, such as travel or emergency equipment. (Travel money would be used to help get people to the shoots).
    Last edited by Kyte; October 31st, 2009 at 08:54 PM.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

I will for sure work on some art for this, hopefully I can come up with something good. Is there anything in particular you want us to incorporate in the artwork? Such as, should we include the "Project PawPrint" name, or just some relevant designs like with animals, nature, so on?

When you get a PayPal setup, be sure to let us know. Some people may want to donate directly.
    So then the hydra says to the deli worker, "Please! I beg of you! I've got eight starving mouths to feed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lenowill View Post
    When you get a PayPal setup, be sure to let us know. Some people may want to donate directly.
    paypal is already set up. just click the link http://projectpawprint.com
    from there you should be able to click on Donate and donate straight to paypal
    Last edited by Kyte; October 31st, 2009 at 09:14 PM.

My bad, misread the first post. Thanks!
    So then the hydra says to the deli worker, "Please! I beg of you! I've got eight starving mouths to feed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lenowill View Post
    My bad, misread the first post. Thanks!
    Its okay. You actually made me go back because I had forgot to change some information in it, so thank you.

Woot woot, my first (crappily coloured with a mouse) design is in the shop. XD

Looks cute. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PhelanVelvel View Post
    Woot woot, my first (crappily coloured with a mouse) design is in the shop. XD
    I really like it. Very well done. I can't wait to buy one. (if and when I can afford it).