Thread: CafePress Design Info and Templates

Default CafePress Design Info and Templates

Just forwarding along links to some info about how to create images for the PawPrint store. Depending on the product and design that you have in mind, there are some submission guidelines to consider.

Beginner's Image Workshop

Types of Products

Downloadable Product Templates

Designing For Dark Apparel

I'm not too hot with the technical side of this, the template thing is immensely confusing for my little wolf brain... Is there any way I can forward an image to someone willing to help me crop/resize and submit them?

Send the image to me and I can fix it to what it needs to be. I have photoshop and such. Just sumbit it as a .jpg please
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

I think your design is adorable, SouthPaw. I saw it and was like "Awww." :3

Thanks, PhelanVelvel.

I'm still trying to figure a few things out with the print on demand process before posting anything, but I'll add it to the Pawprint store shortly.

there is now also a zazzle store, which seems to be a little more user friendly.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!