Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another therian film project announced

It seems to me that she wants to be a figurehead of some sort. I mean, she's already got the book, as well as her temple organization thing. All she needs is a documentary to curb new, clueless therians (or wanna be therians) into her ring by offering them answers to the unanswerable (if indeed people actually do listen to her). I agree with Southpaw, Hubbard would be proud.

Prophet is correct, we MUST do this documentary right. Especially if we have another person trying to put a documentary out. We need to show that we are normal people, not an elitist "we're right, you're wrong" community with a delusional sense of authority about how others view their therianthropy.
    As we look deeply within, we understand our perfect balance. There is no fear of the cycle of birth, life and death. For when you stand in the present moment, you are timeless.

http://www.filmnet.com/videos/2434/

she moved her videos. (i would too if I was her...ugh)
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Natassja actually isn`t all that bad. I`ve spoken with her before and she`s actually kinda cool. I was gonna be involved in that documentary, but something came up. Now I guess I'm kinda glad I didn't help.
    Last edited by CriesontheWind; June 16th, 2010 at 04:26 PM.
    Spivak pronouns (e/em/eirs) please. They/them auxiliary.

I just realized what they meant Hubbard would be proud...
    "Let us recollect that peace or war will not always be left to our option; that however moderate or unambitious we may be, we cannot count upon the moderation, or hope to extinguish the ambition of others." -- Alexander Hamilton