Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few Ideas/ Concerns

Lightbulb A few Ideas/ Concerns

My group and I have been working on getting the ball rolling. We have hit a few snags, though they are easily fixed. Before I finish the story board I have a few questions that I would like some honest answers.

The first one is length. How long do you think it should be? I've got a few ideas for a few different time frames, and I will break them down.

1 hour=This would be hard to fit a lot of information into it and I think some important information would be left out or be too much to take in in such a short amount of time.

1.5 hours=This is a little better, though I think still not enough, but could fit a lot into it. (You have to think that if this is shown on tv every 11 minutes commercials are shown).

2 hours=Even better. Could be broken down easier into an easier to follow and understand spectrum.

3 hours= Yes this seems like a lot. I'm looking at between 1.5 to 3 hours. If for 3 hours I would like to do a 3 part "series" I guess you could call it. The first hour being the History and Mythology of werewolves, then moving into Native American Totem animals and spiritual guides and how that fits into Modern Society.

2nd Part=Therianism, different types of shifts, Lycanthrophy as a mental illness, how others see therians, etc.

3rd Part=Howls, Lives, and outlooks of modern day therians and how we fit into the "Real world" That we are out there, that we are not just myths. This can be fit into an hour and a half, but like I said, I think it would be an over load.

Please share your ideas.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Project Pawprint is a movie?

Im sorry, I might have missed an earlier thread but maybe you should elaborate a little again on what it is you are trying to do.
    The Gods forgot they made me,
    So I forgot them too.
    -Bowie

There is an entire thread on Project Pawprint. Its in the Project Pawprint section and has been in the werelist media center for about weeks now. Its a documentary for therians. You'll have to read the other threads to understand.

Read that and saw it seemed a little rude, and I'm sorry. Now, Project Pawprints is a Documentary for the therian community. We are trying to decide if it is going to be for television or just online, all that is still up in the air. It is a "film" so to speak, explaining what therians are and how we "shift" and fit into the "normal world". It might help if you look back in some earlier threads.
    Last edited by Kyte; November 10th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Sorry. I've been missing in action on here for 2-3 weeks.

The link to the thread just for reference:
    http://www.werelist.net/forums/showt...oject+pawprint

I would just see what happens. See houw much good footage and information you get. But I do like the idea of it being a several part series.
    The Gods forgot they made me,
    So I forgot them too.
    -Bowie

Thanks. Sorry if I seemed rude there, had a rough day. If you have any question please feel free to PM me and I will be glad to answer any questions that you might have, to the best of my abilities.

Blog Entries

I'd suggest splitting it into easy to watch sections. That would make it seem less daunting to someone who would watch it. As far as length goes, I'd suggest two and a half hours.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

I agree with cheetah, it really should be split into separate "episodes" so that people would actually watch it. Full length should be 2.5 hours (split into five 30 minute sessions?).

Let's see, other content... make sure you make it known that therianthropy is not a religion (very important!). You should also bring the unofficial therian symbol into it to make it more official, because I'm sure not enough therians know about it. Just a couple suggestions. =]

I"ve seen...3 unoffical therian symbols so far. And yeah, I plan on touching that it is not a religion. And no, it would not be 30 minute segments, more cut up into 45 minutes or an hour each. And no more than 3 segments.

I like the idea of three sessions, an hour each... but perhaps we should just see how it goes; I mean it wouldn't be a great shame to run over or below by 15 or so minutes.
    *Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away
    *"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."

Not sure if its been mentioned but after looking at Analae's storyboards i would like to stress not being compared to weres. Really sorta sends the wrong message about how we perceive ourselves, you know?