Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few Ideas/ Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
    Not sure if its been mentioned but after looking at Analae's storyboards i would like to stress not being compared to weres. Really sorta sends the wrong message about how we perceive ourselves, you know?
    That's what we originally called ourselves, and honestly I still find myself slipping and using that term on occassion.

I think length depends on who your target audience is. Unfortunately, the shorter it is, the more likely people will be to watch it; imo if you break it into segments, people might see just one segment and not the whole thing. You could always combine your output idea and do a shorter, overview segment for TV, then post the rest online for those who want to know more.

I like how you have the three sections set up; it looks like they'd flow very smoothly into each other.

The story board right now Shadowfox is just an introduction into myth and legend. The 2nd part is where the therian is going to be explained. We're working on getting out all the kinks. We're using the "mythology" to lead in. Please feel free to check our website for more updates as well.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Okay, I wasnt sure if the myth bit was going to be stressed. I just didnt want the connection to be made by the layman (sp?) that we think we're werewolves. Sorry to sound so agressive about it. ^_^" I think im still just wrestling with the idea that thats the way people would take it if i were to tell them about my therioside.

sorry to double post. internet messed up
    Last edited by ShadowFox; November 18th, 2009 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
    Okay, I wasnt sure if the myth bit was going to be stressed. I just didnt want the connection to be made by the layman (sp?) that we think we're werewolves. Sorry to sound so agressive about it. ^_^" I think im still just wrestling with the idea that thats the way people would take it if i were to tell them about my therioside.
    Its good that you are a little skeptical. It means that you actually care what happens. I am going to do my damnedest to pull this off right and good. I, also being a therian, am going to do this to the best of my ability. I am looking for grants and everything. (Grant writer is an anthropologist that studied native American totem animals and spirit guides and is excited to find out about therians.) Please also feel free to join us in the chats at night to give us your input or check out our website and leave us a comment.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Im still pretty new to the whole thing so i dont really have much to offer other than my views on it being a reincarnation of an animal soul in a human body more than anything else. I dont really get much more than sensory shifts so im no help there. Lol And i pretty much hide it from everyone but one person so i dont even really get to act on it, besides walks in the woods.