Thread: Crew So far

Default Crew So far

This list will be changing so please bare with me.
    Director--Analae
    Producer/Editor--Prophet
    Assistant Director--Aislin
    CGI--SouthPaw, Mel (not on the list)
    Scriptwriter--Ilrak
    "face of therian" WolfVanZandt
    Actor 1--Werewolf of Waldorf
    Voice Dubber--Savage
    Art Designer--SouthPaw, PhelanVelvel
    Researchers--Agita, Dragonslorefury, Howlerwolf
    Spanish/English Translater--Akai

If you would like to help out please pm me and I will see if we can use you. If you do not see your name, I'm sorry, and we will be updating as we see fit and as positions open up.
    Last edited by Kyte; November 14th, 2009 at 12:25 PM.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

I will cheerfully relinquish the position if there are other voice talents with an interest. What I can do is create (and read, if necessary) good voice-over script with a more academic, "objective narrator" take on the scene. I'd need to get an idea of the storyboard and desired scene topics at least before doing that.

We now have a musician. Thank you Tail!
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!