Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Questions

Exclamation 3 Questions

I am hoping that people are not starting to forget about Project Pawprints. Please if you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to join our chat. We are on almost every night. If you go to www.projectpawprint.com you can click on the chat now link and it will take you to the chat room. We've really had a growing number of people, and I thank those that have been coming.

Now to the real purpose of this thread. I need you guys to do me a favor. Also, I need to thank ShadowFox for this idea. I need everyone that is willing to write down 3 questions that they would either 1 like to have answered, or 2 they would recommend asking those that are interviewed. The people being interviewed hopefully will be therians and non-therians alike.
    You can write more than 3 if you so wish, but please do not over load us.

Not all questions will be asked, but it will give us an idea what people are wanting to see and the questions you all have.

Thanks
    ~Analae~
    Last edited by Kyte; December 2nd, 2009 at 09:25 PM.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Guess its fitting that I be the first to post then. Lol

1) To a therian - "How did you discover the term or the community for the first time?"
    2) "What are your views on the therian community as a whole?"
    3) To a non-therian - "What is your first impression when therianthropy is discribed to you?"

To a therian -
    What was it like when you discovered that you didn't feel quiet human?
    How does being a therian effect your daily life?

That I would like to have answered -
    Are there any studies being done on the therian community/the transpeciesism thing?
    More information about the mental side of therianthropy, any tests being done?

That's all I can think of for now, will keep thinking.
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

Therian:
    1.) What led you to believe you were a therian?
    2.) How has it affected your life?
    3.) If you could, would you rather be "normal"? Why or why not?

Non-Therian:
    1.) What is your first impression of therianthropy and why?
    2.) Do you view therianthropy as a negative thing or a positive thing, or are you neutral? Why?
    I can't think of a three, I"ll ask my mate xD
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal...
    Devour to survive.
    So it is, so it's always been.

Analae, your link is broken. XD It seems you've been typing "pawprints" a lot recently. XD And I certainly haven't forgotten about it. I go to the chat to see how it's coming along, although talking to everyone is also nice. :] On to the questions!

1.) Is being a therian a choice? Therianthropy can seem utterly bizarre to the average person, so why don't you just stop being one? Wouldn't it make life easier?

2.) Is therianthropy a psychological disorder like OCD? Or can it be considered a positive thing?

3.) How do we know you're not pretending or playing some kind of childish game to make yourself feel special? What separates you from someone living in a fantasy world of their own creation?

To a therian:
    1. How has your life compare before and after your awakening?
    2. If you have told some one else about your therianthropy, how did your relationship change with them, if it has changed at all?
    3. Suppose science recognized therianthropy and developed a cure or treatment to remove it, would you take it; why or why not?

Edit: Seems chatting in Project Paw Print isn't active during the day. =^_^=;;;
    Last edited by Akai; December 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 AM.

1.) What do you feel is the source of personal therianthropy, if you have a theory?
    2.) Have you ever suffered abuse because of your therianthropy, or are people generally accepting?
    3.) What are shifts/ What kind of shifts do you have/ How do you experience various shifts?

I couldn't think of any really "deep" questions, so I thought I'd go back to basics in an attempt to maybe help those outside the were-circle our worldview... if I think of more may post again. :P I love that you're attempting this project, I'll definitely register on the site.
    Tread softly; sometimes wolves paws can go where human feet can not.

Thank you all for your help thus far. I have also posted these questions on the site. I have not used names but if your question is used you will receive credit.
    PhelanVelvel thank you for catching my mistake and I have fixed the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    Are there any studies being done on the therian community/the transpeciesism thing?
    I am going to be dumb for a moment. Can you please clarify what you mean?
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

To a therian-

1. Are you an open minded individual?
    2. Do you fear for others to know your secret, if so, why?
    3. Do you know any other therians? if so, what kind, and do you know whether they are truthful?
    Lost in a sea of insecurity, trying to find that rope flung to me, is this truly the happiest ill ever be? learning to cope with society, living the dream is but a bribe to me, running free would satisfy me.

I would like to add some that are rather more specific to myself:

1. You identify as a cobra, however you describe your shifts as being more akin to a bipedal dinosaur - how are you sure that you are a cobra and not a dinosaur?
    2. Being a reptile therian, you are very much a minority; do you see this as a blessing, a curse, or maybe a little bit of both?

And I have a third question that could be asked of anyone:

3. What, to you, defines the difference between therians and the rest of the otherkin groups, if any difference exists?
    Sevenfoldist, aspiring tattoo artist, genderfluid, and possibly a sea serpent. I'm not on much but you're welcome to contact me.