Thread: Music Scores

Music Scores

Came upon a dilemma. We either need 1 of 3 things. Money to purchase Pro Scores through donations. 2 Someone that is willing to do the music for the project.
    3. We can garage band it but can't promise anything.
    Anyone out there interested in helping out? Pro Scores would be really nice. Its $100. Its royalty free music we could use.

Someone that would be willing to do the scores would be awesome, but the problem would be it is volunteer. IF money was made from the project payment would ensue, but if not, you would just have your name in the project book and credits.

Garage Band: Its okay...kinda cheesy but it is workable. We can make some decent beats but I would rather try my hand else where before hand.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Tail is very good at the whole music, deally. I have Sibelius 5, Acid, Logic, Acid, Absynth, Lounge Lizard and about a million other programs... Did GCSE music, taking a course in music theory and have 5 instruments to my name, but my Mac mini is dead at present. If I get it up and running, then I'll fill you in.

But I really, really think Tail is a good option if we can get a hold of that fluffy little critter...
    Last edited by Agita; December 30th, 2009 at 01:18 PM.

I reckon you'd be able to make a community project out of this, judging by the response from the Therian Musician group we set up a while ago now if everyone pitched in something you'd have yourself a soundtrack quite easily. I'd personally be happy to volunteer to write a few songs to timed specifications (I did it for my music GCSE :P).
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Tail is now our musician. Thank you for directing me towards him.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!