Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12:34 do you have a time

Default 12:34 do you have a time

I know this is a little off topic i guess one would say. But I've notice for years 12:34. Not in the sense of looking at a clock and saying "oh its 12:34" but in the sense oh being drawn to look at a clock and it's 12:34.

I was wondering if anyone else has a "time" or if anyone has any thoughts on it.

I also look at the clock at 11:11 or some weird time like 5:10.

What about all the other times that you've looked at the clock and it wasn't 12:34?

For a while I remember surfing radio stations and catching two playing the same song at the same time. I thought that was a fun coincidence.

The thing about our brains is that when something stands out, we're more apt to remember it. Chances are that you've looked at the clock countless more times other than those that you've seen it say 12:34 but just didn't think about it or remember it. It's the same thing as selective memory. We're more apt to remember the things that support something we want than those that don't.
    Avatar image by WindSeeker © 2009

Come join us every month for a Serious Therianthropy Discussion Chat hosted by Weresource.org!
    Visit this thread for more information!

I catch random times too. This is like the clock screams at 12:34 for me to look at it. lol

I remember looking at the clock a lot, mostly because there's a clock on my laptop and I get bored. I just try and catch 11:11 'cause you're supposedly supposed to make a wish.

Yeah my mom always makes wishes on 11:11 and 2:22 ect ect

I happen to look at the clock usually at like 3:30 but I think that is because when I was younger I used to know that was when school let out so I think my mind remembers that.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

grey wolf Guest

This isn't even a coincidence(or atleast i dont think) like ive had something to make me notice it but the number 27 like haunts me and wont go away.

For me it's always 12:03 that I look at the clock. That number has followed me around for a good portion of my life and I've basically decided that it's either the day I'll die or the time I'll die or some sort of premonition of death. Dunno why, though.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=+1]"You can't take the sky from me."[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Garamond][FONT=Book Antiqua]
    [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]~*Rest in Peace*~
    Dusty, Buddy, Kodi[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Shangrila View Post
    I remember looking at the clock a lot, mostly because there's a clock on my laptop and I get bored. I just try and catch 11:11 'cause you're supposedly supposed to make a wish.
    I was told this as a kid and ever since kind of trained myself or just happen to look at that time
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~