Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey

Survey

There is now a survey for the project. Please stop by and answer the questions. It is not required but would be really helpful. Thank you in advance. In June I will put some of the answers on the site, if people chosen okay it.

http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=14971
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Just finished.
    I know the darkness, I am it's friend, and I know it is nothing to be played with . When they come into my world, I will be there, waiting for them. When the come into the darkness they will find me~Vincent
    There are no mirrors in this room but there are mirrors to the soul, and I do not like what I see there~Vincent

Thank you freedom. ^.^
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Just finished and sent.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would prefer if you called me Nini.
    I am hoping to have my username changed, but it has yet to happen.
    [/FONT]

Thank you Karly.

Finished, also

Thanks Shang. ^.^

Working on it right now. x3

Awesome. Thanks everyone. That include Anons. ^.^

Blog Entries

I also finished. You have my permission to stick my answers on your site.

Oh, and please don't thank me like you did everybody else.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier