Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Therian related tattoos

Blog Entries

We have a lot of non-human tattoos planned, but so far this is the only one we have-- a stylized portrait of my species, sans its horns. The first tattoo we ever got, too! It's on our back left shoulder, and we want a matching dragon-version on our back right shoulder to balance it out. I'm also hoping to get a colored half-sleeve of a golden asian dragon in rolling storm clouds, to represent the other part of my nonhumanity, but that's still in its planning period.

tattoo1.jpg

Blog Entries

I love that; black and white silhouette or pattern types of tattoos are probably my favorite. I suppose I also like ones that mimic watercolor streaks and things like that. Not super into the detailed portrait type.

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I would like to get a Theta-Delta at least, and maybe an artsy looking version of a red wolf somewhere else.

I have one I've designed but I'm changing the color scheme to all black. It will represent all my beasts and be intertwined with the therian symbol.

Now...as this will be my first ever tattoo....who is going to hold this sissy's hand when she gets one? lol

Blog Entries

I got a tattoo yesterday related to my fictheriotype. Our resident Kisota made this design for me and I fell in love, had to have it brought to reality. And so I did. This photo looks a little gnarly and might be a bit sensitive, since it's a fresh tattoo and the picture was taken before the artist even put the protective bandage over it. But let me tell you, it's giving me some intense euphoria.
    Jasper - He/him - 24
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Hellhound Theriomythic - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Blog Entries

Reminds me of my boss’ tattoo, he just got it done yesterday too, or the day before. His is Mewtwo though. Very cool though!

Blog Entries

Looks pretty neat! It's amazing what they can do with tattoo ink colors these days.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

YAAAY this seriously made my week. The tat turned out so great and I loved doing this design for you. <33 Really hope I can do more tattoo designs in the future!!

OMG that looks amazing! Both the design and the tattoo itself are gorgeous. I love the placement and shading, and the blue flowers are beautiful. Gosh I love seeing people's tattoos so much, thanks for sharing, Jasper!!

And damn, I didn't know you did tattoo designs, Kiso. That's so cool, and I will have to keep that in mind haha.

I think about and plan tattoos often, but I've been thinking about them especially a lot recently. Like the theta delta I've wanted for over a decade and still can't decide exactly what I want or where I want it. The day I figure that out will be a huge accomplishment lol.