Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Werelist Podcast

When we do the Pawdcasts (the rarity we do) we use Skype and I have a program that lets me record Skype. Problem is after like 30m you gotta stop because it starts to get out of sync b/w the participants.
    -TerrorWolf
    Senior Community Administrator, Weresource
    IRC Network Administrator, Weresource IRC
    http://www.weresource.org

I'm going to open up a suggestion for a time for a Skype conference on Saturday October 2nd (1 week from today) at about 5pm, or on the 3rd (sunday) at 8pm. Let me know which would work better, or I'll just do both and have fun with it! My skype screenname is "Setzireal".

Also, if you don't have time for skype, or the patience for skype, please either send responses, both written and audio-recorded, to my email, setzireal_88@yahoo.com, or post them here on the list.

What I'm going for this segment is experiences with mental and phantom shifting, ideas and philosophy behind shifting (including speculations as to why), and perhaps just some venting over "HOLY COW I NEED ONE". This may go into 2 segments (in fact, I probably will plan for that).

The following topic will be on astral, dream and spiritual forms of shifting.
    How to fly: Throw oneself at the ground, then miss.

Check out my podcast at www.setzireal88.podbean.com

^^ I emailed you audio

Paradox...you are funny indeed my man! I'll add that in the next topic of non-mental therianthropy (basically,in about 2 podcasts).

I added the second podcast! It is now ready for listening and your entertainment! www.setzireal88.podbean.com

Ok, skrry abiut the haitus. Between midterms and the SouthEast howl ive been busy. I will have the next podcast out either this evening or tomorrow afternoon. I will at least have one per month.

Twiggs County Georgia- the TRUE backside of nowhere!

My only question is: how do I listen in? You have not yet mentioned a web address for your pod-cast (or is this something I need one of those ipod uber expensive phones to hear?)! (My suggestion: You Tube!)

Quote Originally Posted by Korak View Post
    My only question is: how do I listen in? You have not yet mentioned a web address for your pod-cast (or is this something I need one of those ipod uber expensive phones to hear?)! (My suggestion: You Tube!)
    He posted a link above and you can listen to it there.

@ Waldorf: How'd it turn out? I'm scared to listen in because I participated. xD

Twiggs County Georgia- the TRUE backside of nowhere!

Sorry I missed that link. Thanks, Shangrila, for pointing it out to me!

Finally got time to listen to a bit of the first one. You have a very professional voice and delivery; I'd like to see these continue. The one suggestion I would have is for you to slow down just slightly and enunciate your words a bit more; you tend to go just a bit too fast and monotone in some spots. Otherwise you could do radio; you're a very good speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Korak View Post
    Sorry I missed that link. Thanks, Shangrila, for pointing it out to me!
    You're welcome!