Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire/Werewolf War is a funny joke

Default Vampire/Werewolf War is a funny joke

Ok, this has proberly been asked before.

I am over at a freinds house and we are watching "Underworld"--- drama drama....
    I told him that in real life werewolves and vampires are not at war with each other. But he said, at one time they were and that lycanthropes were vampires pets???

Is that true?

Siverwolf.
    Celtic Werewolf
    "Homo-Lycanthropus"

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I think your friend is a little bit too much into Underworld. There has never ever been a "war" between "werewolves" and "vampires" outside of movies.

The vampire vs werewolf thing is a Hollywood creation to keep people entertained. It's epic, makes decent-selling movies and books, and so on. It's nothing more than human imagination. I think your buddy is a bit too into the delusion.
    Rest In Peace, Cookie. I love you baby girl, now and always.

Psychonomaly Guest

No, it's not true in some sense. Your friend probably doesn't think it's true either. If he does, I would recommend professional help.

If there were a war, however, werewolves would win hands down because we have nails and teeth and vampires just "absorb energy". And I would be sitting on the sidelines laughing at the incredible stupidity of both groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonomaly View Post
    No, it's not true in some sense. Your friend probably doesn't think it's true either. If he does, I would recommend professional help.

If there were a war, however, werewolves would win hands down because we have nails and teeth and vampires just "absorb energy". And I would be sitting on the sidelines laughing at the incredible stupidity of both groups.
    I agree with Psychonomaly completely. Hopefully your friend is saying this simply for the sake of entertainment and imagination. If not, he needs help.

Hey, what about werewolf-vampire hybrids like me? XD (Sorry, had to poke a little fun.)
    Rest In Peace, Cookie. I love you baby girl, now and always.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonomaly View Post

Vampires have nifty healing powers, too, and don't rely on the moon for a transformation....plus, vampires have a tendency to be uber sexy and refined (Lestat). XD (Now I'm going to stop pushing my Lestat obsession. XD)

Psychonomaly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Velvela View Post
    I agree with Psychonomaly completely. Hopefully your friend is saying this simply for the sake of entertainment and imagination. If not, he needs help.

Hey, what about werewolf-vampire hybrids like me? XD (Sorry, had to poke a little fun.)
    Well you seem coherent enough that you'd be watching in amusement with me.

Ok, here is a website were he claims to get his infor. from....

http://socyberty.com/history/the-tru...trajanic-wars/

Siverwolf.
    Celtic Werewolf
    "Homo-Lycanthropus"

Well, he says now he may have misunderstood it.

Siverwolf.
    Celtic Werewolf
    "Homo-Lycanthropus"

Dacian? That's weird, it's one letter away from Darcia, the main villain in Wolf's Rain. If he had told me that real vampires kept real werewolves as pets, I wouldn't even consider wondering if he was right. :/