Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Resolutions

Blog Entries

Default 2020 Resolutions

Alright new thread. *ooo ahhh*

So self explanatory, what would you like to see achieved in your 2020 year?
    For me personally, it's quite mixed.

-Art wise, I've seen many things blossom, though I sense things will change for the better and become much more personal which is good. I've already seen it start to go in that direction.

-Hoping to save up enough money for a new car (going well so far). This was a tail end 2019 'idea' so I'd like to see it come to fruition. I'm also attempting to save up to lease a horse from the stables I go to when I have the time (oof..talk about money). The time thing is more of an issue though with work. Speaking of which..

-I hope to see a better job this year. The company I'm at currently has no real regard for its workers and their ethics piss me off. With no real chance to move up or get a raise even after a year despite good performance, it's time to leave soon. I owe it to myself.

-Getting more serious about my weight (lack of..) and toning up. I want muscle- very deeply driven by my kintypes here. I hope to see even more progress than I'm seeing now.
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I am sorry to say, I don't have any New Years Resolutions. HA, I actually forgotten about New Years Resolutions. I guess because I never made any.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; January 2nd, 2020 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries

I don't really do new year resolutions, I do stuff as it comes to me, but I do have some decade resolutions. I want to finally get my dream job and get back into education and I'd like to find myself in a stable enough situation/relationship to have or adopt kids. Also same here on the muscles, been working out for a few months and increasing protein intake and I've noticed slight changes already. I look forward to the more drastic results.

- Get back to my normal eating/workout routine again.
    - Edit 'Bonita Blue' again and think about self-publishing it.
    - Read more good books.
    - Try to write more = NaNo 2020?

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & clouded leopard| 38 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

Not actually intentional New Years Resolutions but just the changes I want to make over time.

- Get back into my artwork.
    - Maybe save enough money for my legal name and gender marker change.
    - Fursuit more
    - Hang with friends more
    - Get my goddamn cholesterol levels down...

Never stick with these damn things but if I write it down, it'll stick... right?

- Keep up with my studies and stop procrastinating
    - Get my mental health back on track since I've seriously dipped these last two months
    - Get back into writing, both nonfiction and fiction

I want to expand my drawing abilities. I want to lose the rest of this stubborn weight gained while I was taking meds in the early 2010s in a safe & healthy way (lost a good amount the past year). I want to be nicer and kinder than I was that last decade. That involves making things right with anyone I upset in any form if they're willing to accept such things (and there are several people who I need to renew diplomacy with). Also, want better job opportunities. That last isn't so much a resolution but still! Something to manifest.
    Last edited by Berlin; January 4th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Don't forget the weight loss / getting healthy thread for those of you with goals of that sort!

Like Lopori, I try not to put arbitrary start dates to goals. The best time to start is always now!

That said, most of my goals are not specific changes to my existing routine. It's just a matter of "keep going, do the things better." I want to keep up with my workouts and continue to get stronger. Would love to see some more dramatic progress on my handstands and whatnot. My fitness abilities are starting to outpace what my limited equipment can help with, so I might have to look into some alternatives if I want to see more progress.

Need to keep going with field work. I'm already set to start in March. I will continue to keep my eyes open for more permanent positions, but they're SO few and far between.

I'll probably keep reading regularly like I have been doing. Maybe try to do more art. An acquaintance has been offering to sell me his optical tablet, but I'm waiting for him to be able to afford its replacement before he'll sell.

I guess my goals are mostly stay the course and DO THE THINGS MORE AND BETTER

- Spend more time on my "hamster wheel" (elliptical machine, lol)
    - Reduce the amount of alcohol consumption from my diet
    - Get back into eating mostly healthy

Pretty much get back on track being physically healthier/ish after going nuts eating ALL THE FOODS and being lazy during the Holiday season, Haha!

Blog Entries

My resolutions were to come up with resolutions.

I failed.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.