Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney Crushes <3 !

Ohhhh, Sabor was pretty awesome...X3
    Rest In Peace, Cookie. I love you baby girl, now and always.

Lol mmhm x) haha
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.[/FONT]

Tails!
    I love Tails!
    I would have mentioned him if he were a Disney character.

This thread is really branching out. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lyke View Post
    I liked sabor from tarzan o.o not really a crush but i just likes him xD and scar, and kovu... lol

Kovu. You're right. He was the Lion King character I had a thing for. Scar always looked dirty and weak but Kovu was awesome.
    The Gods forgot they made me,
    So I forgot them too.
    -Bowie

Blog Entries

Dodger is the coolest.

I usually more identified with the animal characters more often than I had crushes on them.

AND YES. Beast should never have changed into such a hideous man... thing. And when they first show him, there's this crazy under lighting as though they're TRYING to make him look scary and ugly. Beast beast is best beast, as I like to say.

But I kinda used to crush on Aladdin. xD And I had a wee girl-crush on Esmeralda.

Now I kind of like Phoebus!

Of course, that has been long forgotten since Flynn Rider in Tangled appeared. But I'm pretty sure the reason I like him so much is he looks frighteningly like my boyfriend. Seriously, the first time I saw Flynn on a Kmart toy, I did a double take because I thought I was seeing my boyfriend's face on things.

I had an obsession with Robin Hood that I'm not entirely sure could have been called a crush. Mostly I wanted to personally have his teeth, bow skills and big fluffy tail. Also, I thought Maid Marian had boobs on top of her head. o___o

Hmmm, crushes, crushes. Only thing I'm coming up with is Wilby from The Shaggy Dog, Natty Gann and that kid from The Blue Yonder. Apparently cartoons didn't do it for my childhood self?
    Gwyn
    "Ai, razminku yorshikom provodim my,
    Nobody learns no nothing from no history."
    - Golgol Bordello

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy in Drag View Post
    I had an obsession with Robin Hood that I'm not entirely sure could have been called a crush. Mostly I wanted to personally have his teeth, bow skills and big fluffy tail. Also, I thought Maid Marian had boobs on top of her head. o___o

Hmmm, crushes, crushes. Only thing I'm coming up with is Wilby from The Shaggy Dog, Natty Gann and that kid from The Blue Yonder. Apparently cartoons didn't do it for my childhood self?

Hmmm it did kinda look like she had a bra on her head yeah hehehe
    [FONT=Verdana]"To err is human, to purr, feline" ~ Robert Byrne[/FONT]

Not disney but has anyone ever had a crush on nightcrawler (both the xmen evolution & the films) Wolverine (films) or Aslan at all?

I'm trying to think of all the ones I've had little things for over the years, we had a programme in the UK called The Animals of Farthing Wood, I loved that a lot

*mentally lists* I had crushes on Kovu, Peter Pan, Simba, Flynn Rider, Beast, Todd and that's all I can think of...I'm more prone to anime guys myself

Edit: I remember I had a crush as well on Turk from Tarzan. Didn't matter if she was a girl XD
    Also, have you noticed that, oddly enough, in traditional styled Disney that a good amount of the men always look either feminine or just plain scary? O_O That's why I never liked John from Pocahontas...XD
    Last edited by EmeraldGaze; July 13th, 2011 at 06:23 AM.
    Clarity of vision...
    Strength of spirit...
    Courage of heart...

These are the things that make dreams come true. -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by xSerpientex View Post
    Blackout (Transformers).. robots need love too!

Hehehe finally someone else that loves Transformers, I have a thing, a major thing for Barricade & Bumbleebee, currently I am reading Fanfiction about the 2 of them & it's fantastic!