Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omusege View Post
    I could help out, for say, new to all this, and investigating stuff.
    If please, can I have the link to the youtube?
    There right now isn't any true and full concise projecting going on on Youtube. The only collaborative channel on Youtube is TheriKiNexus thought its use is limited to only a few people and its not very active despite there being some Youtubers that do videos on being otherkin.

- Earth Listener

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatic Raider View Post
    Would love to help, but never in person. Still have a professional reputation to uphold here, and as much as it pains me to say it, any 'irregularities' are a turn-off for potential job opportunities. It's much the same reason you will never see me actively display or tell someone I'm pagan, lest it be on the internet, or with a close friend. :P

Just keep in mind that even if things go swimmingly, there will always be repercussions.

This is so true. I agree completely, and am personally terrified of any of my friends/family finding out about my therianthropy.

Here's the thing though. . . Wouldn't it be nice to not worry about that? Imagine being able to walk into a cafe wearing a tail and not having everyone stare at you like you're insane. We, as a community need to step forward. It will be scary, and also probably embarrassing. It's better for us to start something now, before the "teen wolves" and misled kids make us look even more odd in the eyes of general society.

I would be interested in being a part of this. Please keep us updated on the progression of the Youtube channel.