Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Uncommon Theriotype Writings: Looking to Add to New Site

Blog Entries

This sounds like a really interesting project, and I know we would be genuinely interested in seeing it become a full-fledged website. (We'd also be happy to contribute some of our writings to it too, but the 'weirdest' kintypes within our system are Crocodilia(+dragon? This one's hard to explain) and Asian dragon, which I feel might not fit the bill for uncommon kintypes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Who-Is-Page View Post
    This sounds like a really interesting project, and I know we would be genuinely interested in seeing it become a full-fledged website. (We'd also be happy to contribute some of our writings to it too, but the 'weirdest' kintypes within our system are Crocodilia(+dragon? This one's hard to explain) and Asian dragon, which I feel might not fit the bill for uncommon kintypes.)
    The crocodilian sounds like it should fit since I'm looking for reptile writings. Not sure about the Asian dragon (dragon'kin in general are common but I don't actually know what kind of dragon 'types are uncommon), so I may just need to read it to decide. Feel free to link me to them if you all have them posted elsewhere or send them directly to my email sonne.spiritwind (at) gmail.com.

**EDIT:
    Oh yeah, I worked on making a Tumblr page & a Discord server for Radiant Obscurities where people can submit & get updates about the project. Others can post links to those elsewhere to help promote the project.
    Last edited by Sonne_Spiritwind; April 1st, 2021 at 12:58 AM.
    My therianthropy writings:
    ~Check out Radiant Obscurities, and help contribute to its development
    ~Poly'kin of: mongoose, domestic cat, domestic horse, winged theropod (erdenvogel), and vampire'kin (blutpir) [not psi/sang]

Talking Official Launch of the RO Site

Finally I've officially launched the website for Radiant Obscurities! Go check it out if you're interested, & there will be updates as I get more content for it (I'll mainly post updates on the Tumblr for the project; an update with some more writings will probably happen later this week or next week).

https://obscurities.sonverrid.org/
    ~Poly'kin of: mongoose, domestic cat, domestic horse, winged theropod (erdenvogel), and vampire'kin (blutpir) [not psi/sang]

You have my interest, but I don't know what I'd contribute, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    You have my interest, but I don't know what I'd contribute, honestly.
    No worries if you don't have anything to contribute, but if you ever do write something you'd like to share on RO, then feel free to let me know , invertebrate experiences are such a rarity, unfortunately.

Blog Entries

Honestly I'm still so excited this project exists and has been launched. Has provided some real intriguing reading material so far and I'm curious to see what all gets brought in in the near future as well. It's exciting to have resources like this that center the voices of uncommon or obscure nonhumans! No offence to anyone of course, but reading resources from 500 wolves and dragons gets a bit tiring, so I'm still happy to see this be launched. Thank ya again for it, Sonne.
    Jasper - He/him - 23
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

You're welcome & thank you so much for the kind words =3