Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: If you were a fictionkin

Blog Entries

Would Homo Superior count? Being a mutant superhero?
    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but I wouldn't mind being able to spend time as a MLP:FiM pegasus.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Blog Entries

Forget my last post, I'd totally be Tina from Bob's Burgers we are virtually the same person, so why not take it one further and be literally Tina. :V I'll write asks to kin blogs on about canon memories and how I get weak at the knees around Jimmy JRkin.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAnonymousFox View Post
    Does this have to be one that someone else wrote? Because to be honest there are some species from my own stories that I wouldn't mind being.
    Similar to what Nashoba said, I'd be my own OC species called Anomali (c) Ghouletic (My deviantart. Please do not copy/steal any of my art/creations. Don't be the finebros.) They are called Anomali derived from the plurual form of Anomaly. They are a species of beings that have exsisted long before Earth itself and rage in age from the trillions of years to the earlierst/ youngest of them being the roman empire. Some call them demons, Gods, when they are just immensely powerful aliens. I still have no clue what their origin should be, but I've come up with the idea of them getting their incredible power from Quasars or collapsing stars.

They are highly intellectual beings, with no correlation between another of their species aside from the ability to transform into a Quadrepedal and Symbiont (Bipedal) forms all with augmented strength and capabilities. Each is uniquely different making identifying the alien species quite difficult. They go into three categories, Primo, Meso and Ceno. Primo meaning first, Meso meaning Middle and Ceno meaning new (all shortened titles for their true names). Primo's being usually the strongest and weirdest looking, Cenos usually being the more weaker/ earthly looking forms. Their powers consist of Kenetiblitlities; my personal favorite called Toryuu (an OC) has what I call Nucleo-Kenisis, able to control/ break up/ consume atoms and preform nuclear fission and release said energy in a focused blast or repulse which can destroy several cities at a time (large scale cities).

That or I'd be Russia form Hetalia XD.
    (Also, please do not steal my species, or I will go Taken Liam Neeson on you.)
    "See my shadow changing, Stretching up and over me,Soften this old armor, Hoping I can clear the way,By stepping through my shadow, Coming out the other side, Step into the shadow, Forty six and two are just ahead of me.”
    -46 & 2 by Tool

Garnet from SU for no other reason than I love her to death.
    In all honesty, I'd probably be...actually I have no clue.
    Reality is an illusion, the universe is hologram, buy gold, bye!

"The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Arakkoa.
    Arakkoa.
    Arakkoa are humanoid birds from World of Warcraft.
    I want them to be the next playable race.
    I looked them up and they look like Skeksis from The Dark Crystal. Totally badass!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    I looked them up and they look like Skeksis from The Dark Crystal. Totally badass!
    I think they're based on Skeksis somewhat.

Blog Entries

The Dark Crystal is such a cool movie. I don't think I'd want my kintype to be anything from that canon though.

I can't really come up with specific species that seem like something I would have as a kintype. I think I'd probably just be some kind of werewolf of shapeshifter. Canine is such a base state for me that I can't think too far out of that box. I could see myself having a Twilight-style werewolf as a kintype, or maybe something like those wolf people that Goldenwolf draws, but I'd have to switch from that to human. I guess I'm geared towards "werewolf without the rage and bloodlust".

Although, I could also see one of the reapers from Black Butler as a kintype too. I like the idea of being some kind of morally neutral supernatural creature. Otherwise, I'd probably just have some species that I made up as a kintype, which usually end up being some variation on anthropomorphic canine.
    Last edited by Integral; February 16th, 2016 at 09:10 PM.

You guys are gonna hate this, but I actually consider myself fictionkin these days...

BUt if I could choose who/what I am:
    -digimon!
    -digimon human companion
    -tamagotchi (its a simple life XD)
    -Disney Princess
    -I had other ideas last night before I fell asleep lol.

Fictionkin is the same as being therian in the respect that it isn't glamorous and you don't get to pick.
    “When a dove begins to associate with crows its feathers remain white but its heart grows black” ~German proverb

"Suddenly, everything seemed as fragile as a moth's wing, as fleeting as a drop of dew" (482) Yellowfang's Secret