Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: If you were a fictionkin

Sometimes my mind takes parts of me as a fox and like puts them in like abstract ways. My mind can also turn music into visual abstract and to not think of all possible detail I don't know how to explain it but my mind like invents a classic animation. It's like my foxy mind and human mind come together and its like another world is created I can't control it and I pull characters out of that, too. If I drew well from these I'd bet I'd be a passionate animator x3

I don't like others' imagination intervening with this so I don't read fiction books and I keep away from a lot of that kind of visual content. I don't connect with mythologies, but I could probably invent many. Considering how it goes on in my mind though it's no myth, though, cause I experience it.
    A fox-human having a fox-human imagination is no surprise, though, right? ^^

Since I experience as these characters (first and third perspective) I could consider them kintypes as a add-on to the rest of my therianness(?) but I think I'll say I'm a all-round fox.

If I were fictionkin, I would most likely be Wolf from 10th Kingdom. :P

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

If I was a fictionkin, I be Inuyasha from the anime TV show of the same name.

I'd have to go with a pokemon like Banette or maybe Armand from the Vampire Chronicles.
    "And only the enlightened can recall their former lives; for the rest of us, the memories of past existences are but glints of light, twinges of longing, passing shadows, disturbingly familiar, that are gone before they can be grasped."
    -Peter Matthiessen

If i was fictionkin, i would probably be the water fairy girl from Tinkerbell. Her personality seems to fit mine the most, and i have always been extremely attracted to water, unless it cae to swimming in it. (Social anxiety paired with self esteem issues)
    But if I could choose a fictionkintype, i would choose either Eevee or Saphira from Eragon.
    Eevee though <3

Blog Entries

Hydreigon! Dark, dragon, and unrelentingly adorable.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R Swan View Post
    Hydreigon! Dark, dragon, and unrelentingly adorable.
    Not to mention strong as hell.

AS for me...

Maybe Mercy Thompson?? There's enough there already to relate to, haha. I even think I would enjoy being a mechanic if I could learn (though I think making a living that way is probably even more difficult for women... :[ )

Most definitely the character I am probably fictionhearted to, hahaha.

Blog Entries

Barb from Cloudy with a change of meatballs 2. I like Barb. :3

Blog Entries

Arakkoa.
    Arakkoa.
    Arakkoa are humanoid birds from World of Warcraft.
    I want them to be the next playable race.