Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal superhero's

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Akai what do you mean about the road rovers being blatantly stereotypical.
    The Golden Retriever was American. The collie was a girl (Lassie, anyone?) The German Shepard had a German accent with German-like attitudes, etc. They didn't have to go there, they just did. XD
    Time you enjoy wasting isn't always wasted time. ~ phrase from Salt Lake City, Utah

I like the cheetah mutant I made for Hero's Unlimited 2nd ed. However for more common one's let's see, there's Steve Erwin. I have a suspicion he may have been some form of Therian (to his credit it wasn't a reptile that did him in). Marshal Big Mac (or whatever his name was) was part cow/bull, although I don't like him, but I do like Big Mac's. Aslan was awesome, and well he did have powers and he even died (for a while) to save Edmund, so that's pretty heroic. Speaking of Narnia there were some Cheetah's that took on evil tigers, and that takes guts. Oh and for Verified superheroes there was Feral from X-Force and Wolfsbane from New Mutants/X-Factor. The Avenger's had a tigress but I didn't read much Avenger's back in the day when I was collecting comics so I don't know much about her. Oh and Ravage 2099, that was just stupid, I stopped getting Ravage after his powers turned him into a boar (he used to shoot energy beams). Although Spiderman 2099 was cool, about the only one of those 2099 ones that was cool.
    Hmmm...

Blog Entries

I like Chronicles of Narnia series as well and it's amazing that one can turn the Christian religion into talking animals, including the God of one (Aslan).

I think C.S. Lewis did a mighty fine job with that and making it entertaining without shoving it into anyone's face.

I love the chronicles of narnia, Cool books and movies but there not superhero's. Hmm akai, Now that I think about it. Your right about some of the road rovers but I like how the creator's made the dog the way they are. I think what they were trying to do was to have the dog's represent every county of the world.

The only superhero animal I can think of was Bolt from that animated movie a few years back. I guess the superbark was pretty cool. As for non-super heroes, any of those stories about dogs saving people from burning buildings, collapsing buildings, poisonous gas, etc. definitely count.

Yeah I know bolt, That was a good movie.

Have you ever heard of this one dog that when it was 10 months old, it ran away and got ran over by a car. The police shot it in the head to end it pain. It was then put in a sealed plastic bag inside a freezer for 2 hours. After all of that, they heard a barking coming from the freezer, opened it, and the dog turned out to have survived the whole thing with no sever injuries. If you don't belive me, this dog got a world record for this in Guiness book of world records. This dog has to be considerd a superhero, and it is my favorit.
    like fireworks, i saw the lights
    filling up my shadow
    when night falls, the stars shine bright
    like a road to carry me home

I never heard of that dog. Dark. I have heard of a few dogs who save the lives of there master's. They show it all the time on animal planet.

;/ what was it put in the freezer for?

I think to make sure that the dog's body wouldn't decay.