Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tails, Tails Everywhere!

Good news everyone. I got a tail but its not a tail that I wanted but its still better then none. I brought a black fox tail at a store when I was in a place called Smithsville Village in my state. I asked the lady that worked there if she had any wolf tails and she said no. So I brought the fox tail instead. Seeing how I really wanted a tail of my own. Maybe someday I could and will get a wolf tail. Seeing how I got a tail now. I don't actually wear it outside unless I am in my back yard. I don't wear my tail in pubic because for fear of someone stealing it, Bullying me because of me wearing it and calling me names and also of it just falling off and me losing it.

Blog Entries

Cool!
    Real wolf tails would be very, very hard to acquire (legally) and expensive, due to the wolves being more endangered.
    If I may ask, how do you attach it?
    I ask cause I had fox tails attached with those beaded chains, but they kept breaking.
    For my furry faux tail, I got one with sturdy belt loops.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Good news everyone. I got a tail but its not a tail that I wanted but its still better then none. I brought a black fox tail at a store when I was in a place called Smithsville Village in my state. I asked the lady that worked there if she had any wolf tails and she said no. So I brought the fox tail instead. Seeing how I really wanted a tail of my own. Maybe someday I could and will get a wolf tail. Seeing how I got a tail now. I don't actually wear it outside unless I am in my back yard. I don't wear my tail in pubic because for fear of someone stealing it, Bullying me because of me wearing it and calling me names and also of it just falling off and me losing it.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    Cool!
    Real wolf tails would be very, very hard to acquire (legally) and expensive, due to the wolves being more endangered.
    If I may ask, how do you attach it?
    I ask cause I had fox tails attached with those beaded chains, but they kept breaking.
    For my furry faux tail, I got one with sturdy belt loops.
    That is what my fox tail has on it, One of those beaded chains. I mostly just tie the chain up on my belt or in the belt loop of my shorts. Yes, it sometimes falls off. I don't wear it a lot because my dogs think its a new dog toy for them. hehe.