Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL FOOL: Announcement of new rules and power structure on Werelist

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Wings View Post
    -puts on musketeer hat, boots and pulls out sword-
    You made the cat angry - you no want to make the cat angry!
    The best kitty weapon is making The Eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    The best kitty weapon is making The Eyes.
    Just imagine what we could accomplish if we gathered all the felines together and all did that at the same time.
    The entire universe would be falling over themselves to serve us.
    The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness
    - John Muir

Blog Entries

*makes the eyes*
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Yes. You also get to talk in a Transylvanian accent.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Hmmm, as a non-feline therian I must object. I shall join Fenrisianwolf28 in the revolution! Viva la whateverweallare!

And I want to see a vampire try to wrangle me into any sort of servitude. That would be some much-needed exercise. ;D
    Down and gone,

~Laken
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]"I do not hunt by stealth or by speed, instead I track my quarry and run it into the ground."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Laken View Post
    Hmmm, as a non-feline therian I must object. I shall join Fenrisianwolf28 in the revolution! Viva la whateverweallare!

And I want to see a vampire try to wrangle me into any sort of servitude. That would be some much-needed exercise. ;D
    Your new feline overlords will be going around subduing all possible resistance by making The Eyes at noncooperative therians. This shamelessly brutal technique should ensure our total domination and our ability to sell y'all into vamp servitude while we collect the $250 per head stipend for everyone. It will be spent on milk, cream, feline tail grooming brushes, and.....I mean, it will go to a totally good cause in the therian community.

I strongly object to these new, discriminatory rules, Savage! There's no logic in me or anyone else serving evil feline overlords! It's nonsense.

Then again, nothing with eyes like that can really be evil, right? And you cats do have those eyes. Yeah, definitely more neutral than evil.

Oh, and the wiskers. Don't forget the wiskers! Haha, and that funny rolling-on-the-ground thing y'all do!

Wait, what was I saying, my new masters? I forget.

Hahahaha, April Fools

You can feed all people who take issue with this to me...one of the resident lions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arocoun View Post
    Wait, what was I saying, my new masters? I forget.
    Eh. Nothing.

*flips tail over*

*watches tail flip over*

Yeah. Couldn't have been too important, Great One.