Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Call for Therian Writings

I'll get to writing my essay slightly faster and you can have it.

I would love to write something to submit for this project, but as much as I love writing, I honestly can't think of a single therianthropy-related topic to write about! I sat down the other day to try; ten minutes later, the blinking cursor on the blank page was still taunting me *laughs*.

If I can think of something, I'd love to submit it -- but I don't think that's going to happen.

Both "I am not One-winged" and "On the Appropriation of Trans* Narratives by Therianthropes" can be found on my website (that's the most updated versions).

(You can put the links in the texts body as footpage notes instead.)

To Yourdeer
    Re: Essay Submission

Hi! I sent an essay to you via email, (from livvy (dot) smith (at) aol (dot) com), yesterday or the day before. Since it's from my AOL account, I thought I'd just be sure you got it! It's a much-edited version of one of my Wordpress blog posts; if you didn't get it, and it's not in your spam, (AOL is evil at times), I'd be glad to edit this post and link to it.

I don't know at all that it's good enough or if it's what you're looking for, but I wanted to give it a try. Thanks!!!

I will definitely be submitting some things to this ! Would a short essay on my experiences as a newcomer to the community be applicable? Or are you specifically looking for something more introspective about my personal therianthropy?

@ Livvy - it's received and submitted to the committee; thank you!

@ Obsidian - I think the "experiences as a newcomer" idea would be quite applicable indeed.

Initial deadline is tomorrow! If you have writings that you'd like to submit, now is the time.
    Don't hesitate to come to us with questions - if you have something in progress that might not be ready, or that you're unsure of, or would like to nominate someone else's work, please get in touch with us in this subforum, on this thread, or if you'd like to contact us privately you can message me, Elinox, Cheetah or Lemurflight.

Woo, just submitted somethings, and in the nick of time, too. XD

@yourdeer I also just wrote something literally minutes ago on my blog-journal that I think relates, but am not 100% sure would be appropriate for this project. It's also basically un-proof read. You'll have access to it, and I'd love to hear if you think it fits for the project's purpose. (Yanno, and your thoughts too irrespective of this call for submissions role you are playing)