Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call for Therian Writings

I'd like to submit my essays on extinction and my personal therianthropy, if they fit what you're looking for.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]"Que el mundo es poca habitación para aquel que gira, y el suelo poco colchón"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'd like to submit my essays on extinction and my personal therianthropy, if they fit what you're looking for.
    The second one fits and is well written. The first would need a rewrite for a more consistent 'voice' and clearer structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    The second one fits and is well written. The first would need a rewrite for a more consistent 'voice' and clearer structure.
    Thanks. Second one it is, then.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]"Que el mundo es poca habitación para aquel que gira, y el suelo poco colchón"[/FONT]

I think I've settled on at least one writing I'd like to suggest, hoping it would complement other submissions well:

I am not one-winged

I'm considering submitting a second writing if that is possible (depending on how much content you already have and if I'm respecting the length-limits and such as). It would synthetize my thoughts and past blurbs on gender and therianthropy, the recent debates around the issue of appropriation and such as. I haven't written it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Liminal Beast View Post
    I think I've settled on at least one writing I'd like to suggest, hoping it would complement other submissions well:

I am not one-winged

I'm considering submitting a second writing if that is possible (depending on how much content you already have and if I'm respecting the length-limits and such as). It would synthetize my thoughts and past blurbs on gender and therianthropy, the recent debates around the issue of appropriation and such as. I haven't written it yet.

You already know I would love to see that essay on therianthropy and gender. I'd say we absolutely have room for further submissions, and a broader base of submitters. If you do end up writing it and it ends up in line with the submission criteria, I see no reason not to send it in.

And thank you for "I am not one-winged"!

Here are my writings: http://www.werelist.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31106 Of course I'm not submitting the fiction stuff lol. If you need to contact me my email is crazywolf177@gmail.com but I probably won't reply for a while. The author name I want to go by is just Karashoo.

Quote Originally Posted by KaraWolfDragon View Post
    Here are my writings: http://www.werelist.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31106 Of course I'm not submitting the fiction stuff lol. If you need to contact me my email is crazywolf177@gmail.com but I probably won't reply for a while. The author name I want to go by is just Karashoo.
    At this point Kara, we're looking for authors to submit specific pieces. Since the committee is doing this in their spare time, we don't generally have time to hunt through an entire website! If you have specific writings you'd like to submit, just link them and we'll take a look, thanks!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & clouded leopard| 38 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

Would anyone mind if I linked to this thread over on Beyond Awakening to spread the call for submissions around? Or is there a better place to link to, or should I just summarize the idea and provide the contact email?

Quote Originally Posted by Meirya View Post
    Would anyone mind if I linked to this thread over on Beyond Awakening to spread the call for submissions around? Or is there a better place to link to, or should I just summarize the idea and provide the contact email?
    Feel free to spread it as much as possible, we're still looking for more pieces. Also, just copy/paste the info from here works. Thank you!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & clouded leopard| 38 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

Hey everyone, especially folks interested in submitting work but who have not done so yet - the deadline is approaching fast! Hoping to see your writings coming at us by mid-July.