Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Dose Of Positivity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Today, I found out I DON'T have eye Cancer! w00h00! Talk about relieved!
    That's a huge relief dude, glad to hear you've avoided the cancer troubles.
    Jasper - He/him - 24
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Met someone who has become my new partner, and I couldn’t be happier. He’s such a wonderful guy and has been so good for me after two years of disappointment and getting invested in people who ultimately didn’t really care about me, and getting to know him has been so enjoyable. During a time where I’m still struggling to find a job again, he’s made things feel a little more hopeful.

Blog Entries

Thanksgiving went great yesterday. Such a nice day with good cooking, good company, a nice walk, some good shows, and an overall feeling of peace.

Also really happy to be running daily again and frequently seeing the coyotes!

Bought Clip Studio Paint EX today and already did my first piece of art with it. It's a drawing of my fictheriotype.

It seems really neato so far! No wonder everyone says CSP is such an awesome art program.

That's awesome CelesteThePest! ClipStudio is what I use to draw too :>
    Speaking of art related things, I finally got my first screen drawing tablet! As an early christmas present, my partner got me a Huion pro12.
    I just started testing the waters with it, drawing someones OC for a Secret Santa exchange.

Astral Dragon - Cybertronian - Valstrax

Blog Entries

I’m having a lot of fun with Christmas stuff this year. I planned WAY ahead, so I was able to gift a lot of people homemade vanilla (or rum vanilla or bourbon vanilla!). It’s already aged over 9 months. I also did the wood-burning ornaments, mailed off a lot of handmade treats, and found a few natural history items for people who’d appreciate them.

Yesterday I hid some chocolate oranges for my husband and my best friend for St. Nick’s Day. They both seemed surprisingly excited by it!

I don’t think my husband has noticed that the stockings on the mantle are no longer empty, haha… I’ve been putting snacks and stuff in them.

Blog Entries

After some interesting driving years I finally might get a new pair of wheels next week. My 2002 accent has had it. I still take care of it though..not sure what I want to do with it. It has some pretty unsightly scuffs. Still drivable.
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

My bf and I love getting ramen from a local place, esp since they include pork belly in it, but they only give you like two pieces. I have a hunk of pork belly that I’m gonna cook tonight, and then we’re gonna go pick up more ramen and add as much pork belly as we want to ours. I am excited, hehe.

Blog Entries

Yesterday, I was complaining about how we haven't had proper winter weather yet.

Today, it is twenty degrees below freezing and has been snowing for the entire day.

I'm pretty pleased; we've got a few inches of snow and it looks like it will continue into tomorrow.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

The sounds of Canada geese flying overhead can be quite lovely.

Geese on ground level, not so much, but overheard they're quite nice.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier