Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Dose Of Positivity

Blog Entries

I've made it to the interview process for a 6-month job at a local nature center / wildlife rehab clinic.

Even though I'm a field scientist and intend to stay that way, this job would be relevant enough to be decent experience. Plus, wildlife rehab! C'mon! And it PAYS.

I also am already plotting my return to the research I'm already participating in... I may even be able to get paid better than a living stipend next year.

Loads of stuff still up in the air, but I think at least a few things are going to work out for me soon... Fingers crossed.

Blog Entries

Time to revive this thread! We have a long-running (long-suffering) daily groan. This is like the daily Ungroan.

I've been making great strides as an artist lately. I actually feel confident about drawing things in a way I didn't before! I've gotten to the "I don't give a crap" phase with regards to drawing things where I'll just draw something regardless of how bad I anticipate it to look without getting all awkward. Learning now happens mega fast. Feels so...liberating.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

I didn't even realize this one fell off!

My positivity is that Kefir milk has made my dogs' farts and burps fewer and less smelly. huzzah!

Blog Entries

I have a new computer! It boots in less than 5 seconds! And with all the commissions I've got, It's already paid off! ... Now I just have to do all these commissions.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Blog Entries

My dog!

Nothing in particular really I guess. If anyone knows how to make me smile when I'm feeling down it's him. He's 13 and every single day I get to have him in my life I count as a blessing. He's an inspiration to me in his consistent intent on always doing his best to make others happy even in the face of adversity. He means so much more to me than just being a pet.

Christmas tree! We finally got our Christmas tree this year and it smells wonderful! :3

I bought a new keyboard and it's sooo awesome! :3
    Previously, I only had quite cheap (30€ max) ones, but this time I went for a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches and backlight. Typing has never felt better, and the backlight is incredibly helpful since I prefer to keep my room rather dark in the evening/at night and it was always quite difficult to distinguish the keys.
    I'm afraid I can never use non-mechanical keyboards again... ^^'
    Last edited by Feuerfuchs; December 13th, 2015 at 09:38 AM.

It has been raining the whole night here, so the air smells wonderfully fresh!
    'Whoever strives with all his might, that man we can redeem.' (Goethe)

Blog Entries

I may just make it through December without going broke!!
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

All my friends are finally trickling home from college for winter break. Yay for getting to be social again XD