Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Dose Of Positivity

I successfully changed my legal state of residence to Massachusetts today! A little bittersweet, because I felt like I had a little more claim to calling Vermont "home" when it was my home on paper, but now I don't have to worry about driving three hours to see a doctor that my insurance covers, or getting absentee ballots when I want to vote... and especially about screwing myself over with taxes! And the DMV trip was actually pretty painless! A success, all in all.

Blog Entries

I visited with my fiance two days ago. He was awesome, we had a lot of fun together (especially when watching Wolf's Rain) and it was fun being around the wolfdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    Anyway, it's a good day! It's cloudy and I love it! It makes it so much easier for me to see.
    Amen to that! I'm always complaining to my mate on days when the sky is clear and too bright. I enjoy sunny days but I like to have clouds mixed in to help hide the sun.

My daily positive thought - 4 day weekend! Actually, I always have a 4 day weekend but I am happy I am off work considering how wonky my week has been. I blame it on the upcoming Full Moon, XP. But now I am free and all that wonkiness is behind me! Gonna have a great weekend and smoke a pizza on the grill later today too,

We get overtime at work because our boss gave us a lot of extra hours, who can say big paychecckkk!
    -Liam
    Dal momento che sono vivo...questa è l'unica strada che posso prendere.

бороться до конца

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Amen to that! I'm always complaining to my mate on days when the sky is clear and too bright. I enjoy sunny days but I like to have clouds mixed in to help hide the sun.

My daily positive thought - 4 day weekend! Actually, I always have a 4 day weekend but I am happy I am off work considering how wonky my week has been. I blame it on the upcoming Full Moon, XP. But now I am free and all that wonkiness is behind me! Gonna have a great weekend and smoke a pizza on the grill later today too,
    Yay! I'm not the only one. XD

And awesome! My dad has one, too. :3 He's hoping the president gives the 4th of July as a four day weekend (something that President Bush always did for the troops and the civilian government employees). I think The 4th of July should be a four day weekend.
    __

Worked a bit more on the tulpa this morning. ^_^ His personality's pretty much all hashed out. Later on we'll start working on his body. xD

It's raining here . You know what that makes it. That makes it a laying in bed all day today.

trees in my neighborhood are flowering it looks and smells wonderful

Blog Entries

Brother and I took the dogs for a walk in the nice weather~ They got good and exercised and socialized, and we got sandwiches from a tasty place and sat outside.
    "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

I just survived something seemingly impossible. Hours of sudden writing work which was essential to pass one tiny milestone in my life has been tackled with great personal self-belief confusion.

I'm ready to become crazy now. ovo

I got to go to the science museum today to see the exhibit about Ice Age animals!