Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Dose Of Positivity

My dogs and I stayed outside all day in the nice sunny warm weather.

Hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day weekend for those who are celebrating it here in the USA! I know I am

:3 Made carne guisada tonight. We bought the meat pre-packaged and seasoned and I added in some bell peppers so I didn't technically make it. But it was good! I'm proud of myself. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    :3 Made carne guisada tonight. We bought the meat pre-packaged and seasoned and I added in some bell peppers so I didn't technically make it. But it was good! I'm proud of myself. xD
    That sounds good Arawn. All I had was hotdogs and hamburgers tonight.

@Hige - Well if you had hotdogs then you got to be a hotdogwolf today so that's a positive thing right?

Oh yeah that is right. How did I miss that. Anyway, If anyone is looking to work at a wolf center. Here is the international wolf center website. http://www.wolf.org/wolves/ Here is a Daily dose of FUNNY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV9MpFrHoII

Positive thoughts:

The weather here in East Texas has been very mild and I'm loving it! Usually we are already seeing temperatures as high as the upper 90s to low 100s but it's been a very mild year so far with lots of random storms and rain.

Also planning on spending most of today at my folks house making homemade lasagne

Other good news is I might have my house paid off quicker than I thought

Ok so I just got done watering my plants today. Regardless that it has been raining on and off for the past few day. I just thought that they would like to have a little bit more water.

Default Life's good, no?

I kinda feel like venting some massive positive energy, and I hope you guys can too.
    I don't think I've ever been in such a great general mood as I have the past few weeks. I wouldn't say it was happy, but more... encouraged--motivated. I've finally found a field of study and field of art that I can enjoy. I've started coming out of my anti-social shell (yuck, that's a tongue twister).
    There's also been so many materialistic things (oh, I sound so American right now) that are going on this year, including so many of my favourite bands coming out with new albums within weeks of each other, new video games, and even fun events going on.

So, maybe life really is good, yeah?
    There seems to be a venting frustrations thread here, but how about thinking about the positives in life? Let's share our positivity, yeah?
    Is there anything awesome that's happened to you this year or in the past couple days? Are there any things you're looking forward to in the remainder of this year or the beginnings of next or even the next couple days/weeks?

Edit: whoopsy, guess I didn't look deep enough. Sorry mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyl-Ulah View Post
    There seems to be a venting frustrations thread here, but how about thinking about the positives in life? Let's share our positivity, yeah?
    We've got a thread about sharing the positives in your life. I've merged your thread into the one we already have, but it's good you posted because the Daily Dose of Positivity thread needs an update :P

Let's see, good things happening with me - I currently have no personal drama in my life (thank goodness!), I have a wonderful mate, both of us have good jobs, bills are paid for, steadily working on paying off our house mortgage, plenty of food available, don't have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck, we both have good health, etc. Lot's of good things going on in the world of Sominia.

I am also in negotiations with my job where I may be getting Full Time status with all benefits. I really need to get back on medical insurance again and be eligible for holiday pay since several major holidays are coming up fast.