Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Betwixt and Between is Live!

Default Betwixt and Between is Live!

Betwixt and Between is live! Which means y'all can share it (which I will be) and even join up. Remember the core is theriomythics/animalistic otherkin/whatever you want to use, but people can hop to look and learn more.

sweet glad to have given input.
    "To be forgotten it worse then death." (Unknown)
    o-O " Oh, and are you going to eat that?"( Robert)

Congrats again to all of you! And good luck - is there some kind of cool thing to do for new forums like when you send a ship off for the first time? Can we paint the name on and break a wine bottle against the side and all wave our handkerchiefs and hope she sails well?

Quote Originally Posted by yourdeer View Post
    Congrats again to all of you! And good luck - is there some kind of cool thing to do for new forums like when you send a ship off for the first time? Can we paint the name on and break a wine bottle against the side and all wave our handkerchiefs and hope she sails well?
    You can send me brownies. :P XD And thanks! I'm hoping this kicks off. :3

@ Robert:

Thank you!

heh, digital brownies for every one.
    "To be forgotten it worse then death." (Unknown)
    o-O " Oh, and are you going to eat that?"( Robert)

Hooray =D. I still need to go ahead and sign up there soon, and send the link around a bit. I can't be active there much at all for awhile due to tendonitis in my wrists, but I'll sign up and check in at times.
    My therianthropy writings:
    ~Check out Project Shift, and help contribute to its further development
    ~Poly'kin of: mongoose, domestic cat, domestic horse, winged theropod (erdenvogel), and vampire'kin (blutpir) [not psi/sang]

Quote Originally Posted by Sonne_Spiritwind View Post
    Hooray =D. I still need to go ahead and sign up there soon, and send the link around a bit. I can't be active there much at all for awhile due to tendonitis in my wrists, but I'll sign up and check in at times.
    Take your time. I hope your wrists get better soon!

Yay, congratulations everyone! I hope this helps to serve a need in the community that was not being filled before, and maybe I'll come over from time to time to talk about swan maiden and kelpie things.
    [The swan] is a wild animal, not a friendly creature with loving human traits. --Rhode Island Environmental Management

Birds of a Feather: the site by and for avians

*throws confetti* Happy birthday Forum!!

Already got my intro and a topic up. I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of days but I've got plenty of ideas for topics to start so I'll get on that as soon as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by swanblood View Post
    Yay, congratulations everyone! I hope this helps to serve a need in the community that was not being filled before, and maybe I'll come over from time to time to talk about swan maiden and kelpie things.
    Thank you! And I'd love to have you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamaseen View Post
    *throws confetti* Happy birthday Forum!!

Already got my intro and a topic up. I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of days but I've got plenty of ideas for topics to start so I'll get on that as soon as I can!
    Yay! XD

And thank you! Ideas are always welcome. :3 I can be really miserable with thread ideas sometimes or I'll have an idea and then blank. -.- Which is why it's a good thing I'm not the only person on the forum. xD