Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Age

A. Soon to be 33.
    B. Some days like an old lady, others like a kid.
    C. Nope.
    D. See above. In lion or shark years, I'd be dead

A. I am a 37 year old Timber wolf.
    B. Some days I feel young, While other times I feel old but a lot of people say I look 27 years old. I like to keep it that way.
    C. No
    D. No because animals only have a 20 year lifespan and I be dead at the end of those 20 years.

A. Recently turned 39
    B. HDepends on my physical ails popping up or not. I sometimes feel like I'm in my 20's and other days like I'm 200!
    C. & D. Same as me really as my type is who I am, an integral part of me. Logically, as a spotted hyena, I would be long death of old age. I can deal with this in my mind because doctors always told me that I wouldn't grow older than 16 or 17. I feel sort of out of the age-loop already if that makes any sense. I'm kind of beyond age in a way as I stopped counting long ago; I live by the day.

A. How old (or approximately!) are you?
    I'm currently 36

B. How old do you feel?
    Most days, OLD. Not necessarily due to anything physical, but simply because the world is moving faster and faster and I don't want it to. I see things around me changing and I hate that, so I tend to always feel out of the loop and that makes me feel old and out of place in time.

C. Do you feel as if your therian-self is any certain age?
    No

D. Does the perceived age of your animal-self relate at all to your human age?
    I never gave it any thought, but I assume that wolf-me would be around the same age as human-me. At least, in canine terms, so a middle-aged wolf.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

A. How old (or approximately!) are you?
    23, 24 in a month

B. How old do you feel?
    Well...I feel older spiritually but when it comes to society, technology and common sense...younger haha it's fucking terrible, I'm really convinced it's a learning disability, not kidding.

C. Do you feel as if your therian-self is any certain age?
    Zhuards do not age naturally, they can live indefinitely in their adult years as long as their energy is in balance. So, no. But growing old as a human makes me feel anxious and dysphoric. My wolf self was probably around 5 or 6, not sure.

D. Does the perceived age of your animal-self relate at all to your human age?
    Not much.
    Last edited by Vintage; December 20th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~