Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuddle Puffs - The 18th!

Quote Originally Posted by mechbeast View Post
    I was ten when I got My Pet Monster for Christmas. I loved that thing dearly. There was also a My Football Monster and three smaller Monster Pets that doubled as puppets. I have the Football Monster and one of the Monster Pets. In fact the pet is sitting right by my computer monitor as I type this.
    Cute. You should take a picture and post it on here. I like to see it. My pet zig zag ate cuddle puffs for breakfast.

You can see pictures of the whole line here

http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/mypetmonster.htm

Including some that were only sold overseas.

You can see pictures of the whole line here

http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/mypetmonster.htm

Including some that were only sold overseas.
    Thanks for the link. Mechbeast vs battlemech. Who will win.?

No mere machine is a match for a true beast. And a mechanical beast versus a humanoid robot will always end with the robot in pieces. A mechbeast has everything a humanoid bot has, plus enhanced agility and steel claws and fangs. The battlemech would be four phases of fucked!

No mere machine is a match for a true beast. And a mechanical beast versus a humanoid robot will always end with the robot in pieces. A mechbeast has everything a humanoid bot has, plus enhanced agility and steel claws and fangs. The battlemech would be four phases of fucked!
    LOL Mech. I would put all my money on you pal. I know you would win every time.

I am the Terror That Flaps In The Night. Oh...wait. That's Darkwing Duck. Shit.

I am the Terror That Flaps In The Night. Oh...wait. That's Darkwing Duck. Shit.
    I remember that duck, I watched that show when I was a pup. I miss that show and all the shows from my puppyhood. Yes I said puppyhood.

Blog Entries

*pulls out lazor razor guns and starts firing wildly*
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    *pulls out lazor razor guns and starts firing wildly*
    Ducks for cover. What is that crazy cat shooting at.? Puts on armor and grabs my laser sword.

It's a cat. They do strange things. No one can truly understand the feline mind. All who have tried have gone mad in the attempt.