Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: Cuddle Puffs - The 18th!

Blog Entries

*headscritches Snow* :3

It's hard to find a three-toed sloth on a live cam. I guess you could just look at a still picture and pretend it's a live cam.

I like that. Probably true too.

Did you know that wolves watch live cams of humans on there computers.?

They probably do it to mock the ugly, hairless primates with superiority complexes. Kind of like Mystery Science Theatre for wolves.

LOL, Thanks for that. That was funny. I miss that show. I use to watch mystery science theatre, Hey wait, I'm a Wolf who watched MST. Were You are right.

Blog Entries

I heard about a live human cam one time but it didn't interest me enough to watch it. I already see humans a lot. Pretty much every time I go outside I see them.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Did you know that wolves watch live cams of humans on there computers.?
    Citation Needed.

Although, given an infinite number of wolves, eventually one of them will find a computer, hack into one of the many insecure webcams on the internet, and possibly even publish a link online for other wolves to stumble across, all by pressing its paws randomly on the computer keyboard. (For that matter, given an infinite number of anything that behaves pseudo-randomly, pretty much any task will eventually be completed.) /nerd
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

True, But the internet is still for cats. I mean, If you think about it. Steve Jobs does look very cat like. Maybe he is a cat therian.

I would think cats would hate all those cat videos on YouTube. Many of them are completely undignified which goes against the image cats would want to portray. Cats are not silly. Cats are not here for our amusement. We're here for theirs. And someday they will get sick of our shit, rise up and conquer us all. And I for one welcome our new feline overlords. I'd like to point out that I am in no way responsible for all of the undignified cat memes and videos. By doing this I hope to avoid being forced into litter box detail for all eternity.

My responds to your post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk Mass Hysteria.