Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your tr00 w3r3 name

Angel Grey-Spirit.

Dang.
    If your sig file is removed by an admin because it is larger than the limit, please do not replace it with something of the same size. Thank you.

I got Neko Crystal Hunter

This is hilarious. Kiba Deathhunter. The best part is that all these names are totally the kind of thing people go for.

Thanks for sharing this with us, I'm in the middle of a paper-writing marathon and I needed a minute off. :3

Luna Royal Hunter. Neato!

I ish be the powerfal kitsunekomini YAGAMI DRAGONMOON of midnight samarai warriuh! xDDD
    Multiples: Ayla (host/front), Kaigan (second-fronter), Liana, Vincent, Saskia, Spencer, Charlotte, Lucas, Flynne, Gravel

Lilith Bloodhunter.

Aw yeah.

The embarrassing moment when your username is basically already one of these.
    Wulf SilverMoon, how standard :P

Yagami Bloodtail. Your werenames are so much cooler than mine. :C

I had to do some friends of mine, because this is just too good. Rest assured, they're all 'animal people' in some sort or another. ;3

The first one is also from my (current) legal name... whereas previously I was using what my legal name will become once I can get the money and time together to change it.

Angel Dragonpaw
    Blackie Darkmoon
    Angel Silverfur (this is the above person's online name, haha)
    Neko Shadowtalon (this person's nickname is 'pup' so 'neko' is rather amusing)

Tee-hee.
    Ix | Jarek | Jesse
    [SIZE="1"]Queer, aromantic, relationship anarchist, Pagan, neurodivergent, mentally ill.
    Pronouns: Ne / nem / nir / nemself
    Dreamwidth | Pagan Blog | Tumblr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by _Ix_ View Post
    My last name is Deathmoon, because I'm related to Nightmare Moon and she's my faaaaaaavourite MLP. :3
    I give this comment all the awards.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStatic View Post
    I ish be the powerfal kitsunekomini YAGAMI DRAGONMOON of midnight samarai warriuh! xDDD
    Oh god, no, it's 13-year-old me!

@Vaksa/Kiba Deathhunter: Since I'm the Kiba Deathfur Yourdeer--excuse me, Alpha Silverfang--mentioned, I think you and I will have to do battle for dominance.

For all: Before Alpha Silverfang showed this to me, I had been looking at our mailbox label which has the header "The Armchair Armory" and then lists each of our names. I was thinking it stood out a bunch, since the other mailboxes' labels just use the apartment number as a header. I got to thinking that, for Halloween, we should dress it up some; maybe label it "Justice League" and then pick DC characters, since I'm already Batman?

But after seeing this hilarity, I think we will be labeling our box "Wolfpack Theta" and then all of our tr00 w3r3 names for Halloween.

In the meanwhile, Herringbone and I drew Kiba Deathfur and Ryuu Silvetalon on a napkin. Hopefully we can get that online someplace soon. I think you'll appreciate it.

Kiba Deathfur: ... *fades into the surrounding darkness, only the skull marking on his forehead remaining visible*