Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Get your tr00 w3r3 name

Blog Entries

Using my real name: Beast DarkHunter

If I had a dog it would take every fiber of my being to not be a dick and name him/her Moon Moon. My granddad has a dog named Spirit and is naming his next dog Moon. I loled. Since he is wolfaboo/native americaboo extradordinaire. Yes, old people can be wolfaboos. xD
    Last edited by Lopori; February 15th, 2015 at 02:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Actually, that was a different one that started it--it was oriented purely towards werewolves. This one isn't.

Also, you aren't the only one who would struggle with that impulse.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

The Moon Moon meme originated from the What is Your Werewolf Name? game.

If I used this one, then my Werewolf name is AlphaFire or AlphaRain. If I use my username by using the first letter of my username and the last letter of my username my name would be GreyHunter. BAH! I'm a white wolf dammit!

Going back to the one the OP linked to in this thread: My "tr00 were name" is Alpha FlameDemon or Alpha AngelMoon. If I use my username ("Som" being the first name and "nia" being the last name) my name would be Beast WildScar.

Ugh...these are awful XD
    Last edited by Somnia; February 15th, 2015 at 02:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Ah, I stand corrected!

Blog Entries

Using the first letter and last letter of my username, I get Ravenous Beast.

Which actually isn't too far off. All things considered.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Mine is just White Wolf!

Maybe I should start selling RPG products.

Apparently I am Beast Beast Feather. Right up there with Ice Ice Baby or Jar Jar Binks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    Mine is just White Wolf!

Maybe I should start selling RPG products.
    Pretty sure they actually stopped doing that a while back. These days I think it's only Onyx Path that handles publishing.

But they're reprinting Werewolf: the Apocalypse, which is nice.

Neko Angelhunter. Hahaha xD
    'For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.' - Rudyard Kipling