Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Fact

-I have a nervous system sensitive enough to allow me to feel almost every part of every bone, muscle, organ and blood vessel in my body.
    -I tested ice-creams for a local radio station when I was younger.
    -I am a direct descendant of the surgeon suspected of being Jack the Ripper.
    ~ The Thread Won't Cut ~
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber

I can smell fear smells like carmal and gym socks
    I can run for long distiances more ant any one else i know
    I can bite harder then any one i know
    "To be forgotten it worse then death." (Unknown)
    o-O " Oh, and are you going to eat that?"( Robert)

I can sense Auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssik View Post
    I can sense Auras.
    you to? cool
    so can i to a point

My turn ^^

I can wiggle my ears.

I can put my feet behind my shoulders.

I can make realistic animal noises.

When I was six months to around two years old I starved myself by not wanting to eat anything but smoked salmon, avocado, broad beans, berries and meat in very very small amounts. I would eat one thing and then not eat again for about another week. The only thing I would drink is milk. I sometimes wonder if this is related to being a therian. I would not eat any kind of processed food.

As soon as I could walk I would not wear shoes or socks on my feet. Even on the sharpest, hardest ground. I walked bear foot only. This resulted in me gaining many splinters on my feet.

If I am left without running/exercising/climbing trees for at least twenty minutes one day I become lethargic and depressed or overly hyper and bursting with so much energy it makes me far to warm. Why I do not like being stuck inside.

My sense of smell, hearing and sight are very important to me. I'm sniffing the air constantly and moving my ears constantly. So much that sometimes it is very hard to stop.

I'll probably remember more things later.

Quote Originally Posted by Luar Lobo View Post
    My turn ^^

I can wiggle my ears.

I can put my feet behind my shoulders.

I can make realistic animal noises.

When I was six months to around two years old I starved myself by not wanting to eat anything but smoked salmon, avocado, broad beans, berries and meat in very very small amounts. I would eat one thing and then not eat again for about another week. The only thing I would drink is milk. I sometimes wonder if this is related to being a therian. I would not eat any kind of processed food.

As soon as I could walk I would not wear shoes or socks on my feet. Even on the sharpest, hardest ground. I walked bear foot only. This resulted in me gaining many splinters on my feet.

If I am left without running/exercising/climbing trees for at least twenty minutes one day I become lethargic and depressed or overly hyper and bursting with so much energy it makes me far to warm. Why I do not like being stuck inside.

My sense of smell, hearing and sight are very important to me. I'm sniffing the air constantly and moving my ears constantly. So much that sometimes it is very hard to stop.

I'll probably remember more things later.

wow I have had problems with sniffing the air and i tend to lick and chew on things folks are always asking if im retarded

I sniff the air in certain situations as well, usually if I'm in a large or unfamiliar area trying to find someone I've been separated from. So yes, festival weekend at the mall trying to find my friends made for a lot of sniffing and "meerkat-ing" on the tips of my toes.

I don't quite get the chewing thing, but in my earlier childhood it seemed to be worse and I usually alleviated the urge by sucking on my shirt collar. Ruined a lot of school shirts this way, actually. Thankfully I discovered the existence of beef jerky.

Another fun fact, somewhat related:

I have pretty bad anxiety and hypersensitivity that paralyses me under stress. For coping mechanisms this manifests as a need to constantly have something held in my hand, or be eating something regularly for comfort food. I carry a catnip mouse around with me in my schoolbag and while I don't chew on it, I do squeeze it like a stress ball. I also get told that I eat quite a lot of food in quite a short period of time, seemingly wolfing things down in only a few bites.
    Multiples: Ayla (host/front), Kaigan (second-fronter), Liana, Vincent, Saskia, Spencer, Charlotte, Lucas, Flynne, Gravel

-I chew on my hair and call it "grooming"

-I cut all my gloves so that the fingers are exposed >//>
    “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever.”

Blog Entries

I've had stitches in my face twice...

...both times from falling on slippery surfaces. <:C I have a little scar on my chin from the first one and a curved scar hooking down from my right eye from the other incident. It's not terribly visible but occasionally people ask.

I am crazy! Woooooo!!!! Not actually mentally insane, just hyper. I am the most random person I know. Jalapenos and popsicle sticks will join together to create a cheese bomb the size of Pluto

I love music probably more than anyone I know. I can conduct an orchestra in my mind.

I know more about canines than anyone I have met in person.