Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awereness forums are back up and need some content!

Default Awereness forums are back up and need some content!

http://forums.therianthropy.org/forum.php is an excellent therian resource with a very different community feel that has been around for many years with some recent downtime. They are back up, and have the potential to be a really useful community niche for folks who like a 'rough and ready' environment that is more like old style Usenet.

Go over and show them some love if you have the time, and you might find a community niche you really enjoy. Wishing everyone a great 2014!
    Last edited by Savage; January 1st, 2014 at 11:04 PM.

I joined the community, more as an observer than anything else, and promoted it on my Tumblr resources list that I routinely post. We're currently figuring out what to do with Wulf Howl's main site, but when that's figured out, I'll add it to the resources list on the main site too. It doesn't seem like the type of community for me, but I know many who would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    It doesn't seem like the type of community for me, but I know many who would love it.
    Great! The fact is, no single forum is going to be able to meet the needs of our greater community - different folks have very different needs and comfort levels. I think it is EXTREMELY important that we actively support and promote places that are substantially different from each other and that serve different segments of intentional community.

So thanks for giving Awereness some love, and keep up the great work with Wulf Howl!

Nice to see it back up, although I never new it was down.

I pack-up with three other Therian related sites and that's all I can deal with for now. Not enough time.

Siverwolf.
    Celtic Werewolf
    "Homo-Lycanthropus"

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siverwolf View Post
    Nice to see it back up, although I never new it was down.
    It's been down for years, I think, but if you were not a regular user you might not have noticed.

Went and made an account. I'll try to post something decent!
    Run with your brothers and sisters. Do you feel our hearts beat in time with yours?

I haven't visited The Awereness forums in a long time, and when I tried to go to the website I get a "404 Not Found" page. Is the website having maintenance or has it shut down again?

Blog Entries

I just checked and the main page is all new in its layout colors with several "test 1" and "test 2" tabs with text saying,

The plans for a March 1st rollout are on hold for a bit but we are still actively working on rebuilding this site as a new form of social network for the therian community. Please check back in the future to keep track of our progress and we hope to see a lot of you after we're up and operational.
    - Dracone

I'm still getting the "404" error page thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    I'm still getting the "404" error page thing.
    Because you're navigating to the old forums.therianthropy.org/forums page. Try this one http://www.therianthropy.org/ Not that it helps much, but at least you'll see the message previously stated about a new roll out happening at some point.