Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awereness forums are back up and need some content!

Blog Entries

Interestingly, therianthropy.org itself seems to be down. Is that supposed to be the case? Could have sworn it had a perfectly good non-social site attached.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Is there anything we can do to help? It would be sad to lose another community space people can call home.

Blog Entries

Yeah, so the site being down is part of the problem here. I am not the biggest fan of my host, soon as I get some cash together I plan a migration. Still, not much point if we can give Werelist the features necessary to a good social media site and it feels we're well on the way with the new setup. Might have to figure out something else for T.O to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Uath View Post
    Yeah, so the site being down is part of the problem here. I am not the biggest fan of my host, soon as I get some cash together I plan a migration. Still, not much point if we can give Werelist the features necessary to a good social media site and it feels we're well on the way with the new setup. Might have to figure out something else for T.O to do.
    One of the original purposes of the Werelist was specifically to be a hub to support many community sites. There is definitely a need for sites with different culture and community that can serve a broader spectrum of needs.

Every site walks a different line on the tightropes between acceptance and critical thinking, spirituality and skepticism, and many other issues. While the way we walk it is intended to be inclusive and welcoming, the reality is that there are people whose needs deserve to be met who are not going to be comfortable here. One of the most important goals we have is to support diversity in the therian community and to do our best to drive traffic outward rather than try to be a 'one stop shop'.

So please don't think that it's bad for you to compete with Werelist, or that you shouldn't. It's not a competition and you most certainly should if you can!

This said, it's totally understandable if it's not feasible for you in this place at this time. In which case you are very welcome to join us in offering your support and shape to the community here.