Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Drink.

Blog Entries

For the last 15 years of my life the primary liquid I've consumed has been tea. As in entirely. As in pretty much nothing but tea. No water, no juices. Obviously it has lemon and sugar in it (and, since a year ago, mint), but who would drink tea without lemon and sugar? Heretics.

I've also forced it on others, like a true believer. I haven't converted all, but I've sure as hell tried.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Coffee, Coffee, and more Coffee! On my days off I drink coffee in the morning-early afternoon. During my workweek I'll drink coffee in the late evening after I've slept the day away, and another cup around 2-3AM at work.

I also like hot herbal teas, cold tea, water, and an occasional soda. I'll drink various alcoholic beverages during the day on my days off. I also like hot chocolate and hot apple cider during the Fall and Winter months. It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in and if I'm working or off which determines what kind of beverage I'll drink.

Blog Entries

I'm horribly addicted to cherry Dr Pepper. They don't sell it at all in my area (or state, as I've found). Whenever I go out of state, I buy out the nearest walmart/target/whatever of as many Cherry Dr P as they have available.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Blog Entries

Water. I love water. It's an easy addiction to have. I also love my matcha and other teas, and the occasional coffee. If it counts, lately I've been drinking a lot of strawberry smoothies made with strawberry puree and Tropics brand liquid "Ice Cream".

Blog Entries

Just had some rum and coke in a tellytubbies mug. c:

Usually I drink coffee, squash, tea and diet energy drinks/fizzy pop.

Coffee to start. Tea, every day, iced or hot with sweet and half-and-half. Soda, too often. Water when needed. Cocoa, time to time.

Barth
    [FONT=COMIC SANS MS][SIZE=2]"People who deny the existence of dragons are often eaten by dragons. From within."
    Ursula K. Le Guin
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

@ Lopori - You can drink squash? XD

@ Somnia squash in the UK is basically a cordial you mix with water to make a fruit drink, Ribena and Robinsons fruit squashes for example : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(drink) we are not drinking vegetables!

Okay, thanks for explaining. Yes I was thinking you guys were pureeing the squash plant then down the hatch it goes.

No worries. That would be pretty nasty I would imagine