Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I quite enjoy chocolate milk and orange juice. Not at the same time, of course.
    Laughs. I wonder what they would really taste like.?

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I thought I make this thread because I was curious as to what my fellow Werelister drink during the evening, Afternoon, And Morning. For me. I drink Juice and orange juice in the morning and in the afternoon. Sometimes seltzer water or soda. Any kind of soda. For the evening I drink, Depending if it is winter. Hot chocolate or sometimes tea. What does everyone else prefer to drink.?
    Any time of day it's the same for me: caffeine-free coke or pepsi and water. Not much variety! Well, sometimes I drink a mixture of cranberry-apple-grape juice.

Blog Entries

I come from a long line of tea drinkers. My grandmother, my mother and me all drink tea.

In my kitchen I have a small cupboard filled with boxes of different teas I like. I drink chammomile tea, black cerry, peach, raspberry, green tea, peppermint, blueberry, lemon, mixed berry, apple cinnamon tea, to name but a few.

Usually I'll make a big pot of chammomile tea, store it in the fridge and reheat a cup of it in the morning with breakfast. I'll also reheat a cup of it in the evening. I like adding honey to chammomile tea because chammomile has a very mild flavor. It's almost like drinking plain warm water. Sweetening it with honey gives it a flavor other than water. I also add honey to the apple cinnamon tea to help tone down the strong taste of cinnamon found in the bottom of the cup.

When I'm not drinking tea I drink water from the little red water bottle I keep on my nightstand. With lunch and dinner I'll have either apple or orange juice.

I don't drink coffee or alcoholic beverages. Just water, tea and juice for me. And milk with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or cereal.
    Last edited by Hazel Moon; February 20th, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

Every morning I drink a cup of coffee. Sometimes I drink a lot of coffee. Actually, coffee is my favorite drink. For supper I drink some wine and my riding bear drinks vodka.
    "Is it so awful, being human?"
    "No," she said. "But it is hard not being a horse."

(From "Dun Lady's Jess" by Doranna Durgin.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth-ac View Post
    Coffee... Coffee, coffee, coffee!
    *Points to my custom user title*

Since my sleep/wake cycle is mixed up with me being a night worker I don't have a routine every day schedule for drinking certain beverages. It depends on if I am working nights and when I'm off being a day person. Heh...

I drink coffee mostly in the evenings and deep night when I work night nights, and coffee during the mornings/early afternoon on my days off when I'm awake in the daytime. Occasionally I'll have a small gourmet coffee/espresso/cappuccino/etc. in the middle of the day or early evening if I'm out and about in town with the mate. We enjoy our Starbucks!

I'll drink an 8oz glass of OJ or cranberry juice with dinner before going to work, and also in the mornings when I'm off work. You only need 8oz of a good quality juice with Vitamin C anyway. Anything more than that amount is not necessary in my opinion, but your miles may vary. I drink filtered water and unsweetened hot herbal teas throughout the day/night. I drink sodas on occasion and I partake in alcoholic beverages (wine and cocktails mostly) . My favorite sodas are Canada Dry ginger ale and Pepsi, but I will have a Coke or Dr. Pepper if my top picks are not available.

For the most part, the bulk of my beverages are zero calorie and I avoid diet sodas or anything with artificial sweetener at all costs. I try my best to use portion control with the more sugary drinks because you can gain weight easy if you don't pay attention to the calorie content of your drinks.
    Last edited by Somnia; February 22nd, 2014 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Added more info

Tea! Lots and lots of tea, usually in the mornings or at night before bed. My entire family has gone on an italian soda craze recently so I drink those quite often too. Lemon, raspberry and passionfruit flavours are my favourite. Also hot chocolate, whenever I can get it. Has anyone else tried the smores hot chocolate from second cup? I love it!
    Last edited by Darkstorm; February 21st, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

I believe my record cannot be beaten-sometimes I drink about 4 pints of espresso per one day. But not every day, of course.
    "Is it so awful, being human?"
    "No," she said. "But it is hard not being a horse."

(From "Dun Lady's Jess" by Doranna Durgin.)

When I wake up I go for a glass of water with half a lemon squeezed in to it. Tasty; good for ya. ... Then depending on the day and my mood. Well. Either water. Juice. Or straight to a beer for the next drink. (Yes, we're still pre-noon here. :P)

Juice is usually a through-out-the-day thing. Maybe a soda here and there if I have some. Same with evenings.

Unless I hate the day. Then it's mostly beer. And maybe some water.

When I wake up I usually have Coke or water. Been trying to drink water, in the afternoon usually iced tea if we've made some or Coke, in the evening before bed I like hot tea. I drink way too much coke.

Tea, tea and tea. I also drink lemon or cucumber water in the morning, as well as like a smoothie for lunch every now and then. Not too fond of coffee, actually.
    Now that we got gone for good
    Writhing under your riding hood
    Tell your gra'ma and your mama too
    It's true, true, true, true