Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Drink.

I tend to drink incredible amounts of Grape Gatorade. It's pretty much all I drink, actually. My recycle is pretty much all gatorade bottles. I generally go through one-two large bottles a day, depending on my activity level. (I drink more if I'm sitting in front of my computer, as opposed to out doing stuff)

Never liked coffee, tea, or alcohol, so I guess this is my addiction?

Talking Liquid competence

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Coffee, Coffee, and more Coffee! On my days off I drink coffee in the morning-early afternoon. During my workweek I'll drink coffee in the late evening after I've slept the day away, and another cup around 2-3AM at work.
    I have come to detest my addiction to Coke Slurpees, as I am likely to lose one of my beloved wisdom teeth to the damned things, but if you want to wake up fast, it kicks the shit out of monster, in both good and bad ways...@_@

Caffeine is a frequent (and sometimes dark) joke around SpaghettiaGaming; my confidant will not stop listening to this song, which I have brought for you, Somnia, for I thought it would suit your fervent use of said elixir. With me, if it is not that, it is frost-bitten water on ice with a side of permafrost from the frozen side of hell. If my memory of lore serves, it's a werewolf thing: like beer to Americans, if it is not as cold as mentioned above, it is rubbish.

You know you are nocturnal when this logic is commonplace: 44 ounces of Coke Slurpee during daylight=3 effective hours. 32 ounces of Coke Slurpee after dark=14 effective hours.
    "Nature forsaken...once admired by us all. Does it know we're scared...to move...to wake...scared to be...who we were?" -Eluveitie. "Home"

I mostly drink water (anywhere from two to five bottles a day) and cranberry juice. Occasionally I will have a sprite or Dr. Pepper, but I don't drink much soda as it is.

I'm with Yalewa.
    I almost always drink water with the occasional cranberry juice. I stay away from anything soda or very sugary (besides the cranberry juice).
    -Rail
    Dal momento che sono vivo...questa รจ l'unica strada che posso prendere.

бороться до конца

Water, Tea, Juice, Sometimes Red Wine, No beer or anything like it. Hot Chocolate, Soda, Coconut water, Gatorade, Sobe life water and the other sobe products, Cranberry juice.

Question. Has or does anyone here drink those red bull energy drinks and monster energy drinks and what do they taste like.? Also, Has anyone ever tried old-fashioned sodas before.? Like this. http://www.vintagesodacompany.com/

Blog Entries

IDK about old sodas, but I loooooove Red Bull. Monster is okay, as long as it's either the regular flavor or the coffee drink (surprisingly good).
    Red Bull, now it depends on the flavor. I don't drink sugar free. The fruit flavored ones are amazing, but might be a little sour, I like sour drinks and think they're a bit on the sour side if that's any indication.

Liquid sugar is my problem.

Water. That's all I ever drink. I used to drink fruit-based drinks sometimes but I never really saw the point, they're supposed to taste more interesting but I always preferred water. VERY occasionally I have cola, like once or twice a year in summer if it's hot and I've been out all day.

Sometimes when I am a bit shifty it's difficult to drink water from a cup and I keep thinking that I should leave a water bowl/dish out as well but then I remember that human mouths are more or less incapable of lapping water.
    Last edited by micheal65536; September 16th, 2017 at 01:26 PM.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

I drink quite a bit of coffee and energy drinks, I think they taste nice and I'm not really sensitive to caffeine so I can have a lot of it. I tend to buy zero sugar fizzy drinks so I don't get fat.
    Alcohol wise I really like ales, beers and fruity cocktails. Tequila sunrise is the beeeest.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile I drink all the unhealthy stuff because a. It tastes good and b. I really don't want to live past 60