Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite movies to watch during Halloween

I like Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows, The Crow, Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Edward Scissorhands, Bram Stoker's Dracula, and The Craft.
    Last edited by Niki; October 26th, 2015 at 09:26 PM.

My favorite movies to watch during Halloween would have to be the Alien movies and the predator movies and the Halloween movie.

Blog Entries

Hmm... Like many others, Hocus Pocus is definitely a tradition.
    This Halloween we tried out a new one, though, a super-creepy suspense horror on Netflix called Creep (2014) . I almost never get scared when I watch horror movies, but this one sure stuck in my mind.
    "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Trick 'R Treat on Halloween this year. It was a nice combination of Halloween theme and horror. Also Halloweentown is a classic c:

I watched that movie Bloodmuffins, The Trick 'R Treat Halloween horror movie. I love the werewolves in it. I think there better looking then the ones in the Howling movies or the American werewolf movies. What did you think of the werewolves in the Trick 'R Treat movie.?

I think they're really cool! I like the way they look, and I like how they subtly establish the culture of the pack throughout the movie through the dialogue of the werewolf women.

I am going to try and watching the Trick R' Treat horror movie on youtube, That's if youtube doesn't ban it from the site. I like how the women transform into there Werewolf forms. Its kind like American werewolf in London transformation. Really horror and really cool looking.