Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum on spirituality

Here you go - the absolute best primer on forum moderation I can offer. No, it's not actually about forums at all, but the key concepts are really excellent and are what we base our staff policies on here.

Servant Leadership

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servant_leadership and https://greenleaf.org/what-is-servant-leadership/
    Last edited by Savage; March 9th, 2015 at 04:24 PM.

Many thanks!

Barth

I'm highly interested in the forum as well! I'm Wiccan and would love to have discussions about magick, deities, ghosts/spirits, etc. Great idea!
    Life is temporary, but never ending.

Blog Entries

I am interested in helping to start a forum like this, and would educate myself to be able to help be a moderater if I had time to educate myself more on how to moderate. I do like to think that I have a good common sense of things that are not acceptable. I hope you would still be interested in starting a new forum. I would contribute the best that I could to help I'm any way.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

That would give us 3 moderators, which is enough. I'll pm you, and let's see what we can come up with.

Barth

[Post removed]
    Last edited by Zoochotic; September 19th, 2016 at 11:20 AM.

I'd be happy to help with staffing, but I'm not remotely spiritual haha. Feel free to message me if you want any input.

Blog Entries

That's great, more people with forum interest. I can moderate the chaos magick session if you will, or any other section. That will be good for me to study more.

This is very interesting. I am a highly spiritual type and am genuinely interested in other spiritual experiences/beliefs (i just came home after talking about spirituality and the afterlife for 2 hours).

I am a Daoist/Buddhist. If there are positions open I could also help moderate.

If there is one criticism/idea its that I think the forum should be open for everyone. Otherwise we can all discuss the same things here. But if we all created a forum that welcomed therians and "mainstreamers" alike for healthy discussion would be amazing.
    Last edited by Keelah; April 3rd, 2015 at 04:58 AM.

I'd be interested in joining a therian spirituality forum.