Thread: MTV's Teen Wolf

Blog Entries

Default MTV's Teen Wolf

Yeah you read that right....

I'm a 30 year old human watching it. But if it makes it better my Theriotype enjoys it. lol

I DID search, Merge this if needed.

But seeing as Season 4 of MTV's Teen Wolf is returning on June 29th.

Does anyone here watch it?

I know it definally isn't like Bitten where the "wolves" look like wolves. Scott looks like the Original WolfMan with less hair. lol

Derek was the ONLY one last season to look that way....

But anyway... Thoughts on this season? I personally learned ALOT. I NEVER knew what a Kitsune was before this show.

Blog Entries

Discussed it with some other therians once. We basically universally agreed that the werewolves looked incredibly stupid.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    Discussed it with some other therians once. We basically universally agreed that the werewolves looked incredibly stupid.
    I know some think they are werewolves. But what MAKES a werewolf anyway. Simply the fact a human transforms into an Anthro Wolf / Wolf form, kills people?

I think werewolves in Sci-Fi are cool if done right. But for a practical thought, hmmm...

I think those that feel their Theriotype is a Werewolf is probably in-fact a Wolf.

I know. When I started I was a Furry first and I was a Werewolf at the very start. I changed it to a Wolf-Dog then I was awakened.

But as far as the TV series. I still like these shows, even if some have really cheesy story lines.

Blog Entries

While I will agree that the werewolves look incredibly stupid, both a shame because the show has a decent effects budget and a scant couple go full wolf and look just great, the show is actually surprisingly good. Produced by the head writer of a couple of other hit shows, Teen Wolf has a decent level of complexity of storyline and character development. I had my doubts originally because it is aired on MTV but as it happens it is worth a watch to judge for yourself whether or not its your thing. I gotta say the first episode I saw was one where a young girl turned into a full coyote and lived that way for 10 years before being thrown back into the human world, I binge watched the rest of it after that.