Thread: Account Mergers

Blog Entries

Default Account Mergers

With the new forums getting some extra attention, we've had an uptick in people asking for account mergers (old accounts that were forgotten about, or haven't been used in years) from people that may have recently signed up for a new one. I suspect we might get more in the days ahead.

We will do account mergers for people, however, we will ask for verification information. The easiest way to get us to approve an account merger is for you to send us a PM from both accounts.

If you no longer have access to the old account, we will ask you information that is on the account, such as birthday, email address, etc. (Please do not send us your passwords. We will never ask for your password.)

If you would like an account merger, you can post the request on the Customer Service Counter forum. Just be prepared to give us verification information. We will definitely need both usernames, and we will want to know which username you wish to keep.

Mergers are permanent, so if you decide to get your accounts merged, we cannot undo it.
    Last edited by Jakkal; August 7th, 2015 at 07:38 PM.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn