Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
    Wow it sounds like everyone is having a real shit month. I hope everyone gets better soon.
    A shit year and a half.

If you didn't enter 2021 single you did 2020 wrong
    Last edited by Eersian; May 24th, 2021 at 12:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Ended up in urgent care AGAIN, for inflammation on the OTHER hand, which seemed to be worsening! (In addition to some on the other hand and on my face). My colleagues insisted, since we’re traveling again this week and would prefer not to have to make trips to clinics after work again.

The best guess of the doc and me is that photosensitivity from one of the antibiotics I was on for the lymphatic infection meant that I got fuckin’ sizzled driving my car. Why exactly the hand seemed to be worsening we’re not sure, but it doesn’t look infected.

The photosensitivity can last a week after being on this antibiotic, so I’m going to have to be extra careful with fieldwork this week, which is also going to be more challenging between the bandaged hand and the continuing tendinitis.

Hope ya'll recover well. Have had similar experiences, ain't fun.

... Plenty to bitch about on my end but no energy to do so. Suffice to say stressful month. Be nice to put at least one really solid win on the board this month but seems like the world is working against me most days.

Went to Ling's Chinese buffet all I could eat was rice, fruit and ice cream because everything had gluten and butter... I need MEAT!

Blog Entries

HID lights in cars (including certain LEDs) should be fucking illegal. I am tired of being absolutely blinded at night by a car behind me who's lights are reflecting in all my damn mirrors. Incoming cars with HIDs are no better. Car lights don't need to be brighter than the fucking sun!
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Went through the trouble of leaving town today to see family this weekend and attend my aunt's university graduation. I found out on my way over that I wasn't actually welcome to attend the graduation, even though I was invited, because my grandfather is embarrassed to have me attend due to me being trans.

That was sure frustrating. Suppose I'll go walk around the abandoned POW camp outside of town with my camera instead. Could be more interesting.
    Jasper - He/him - 23
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by irritatedandroid View Post
    Went through the trouble of leaving town today to see family this weekend and attend my aunt's university graduation. I found out on my way over that I wasn't actually welcome to attend the graduation, even though I was invited, because my grandfather is embarrassed to have me attend due to me being trans.

That was sure frustrating. Suppose I'll go walk around the abandoned POW camp outside of town with my camera instead. Could be more interesting.

Sounds about as amazing as having to be dishonest with your grandparents about your sexuality lest ye bet cut out of their will, or not being "acceptable" enough to be invited to any family gatherings.

Don't let the bastards get you down.

My mate was rear ended by some jackass that was most likely texting and driving, car is probably totaled. At least he wasn't hurt very badly. I want to go settle the score in person but I need to let due process take it's course, lucky guy... cus the courts will be more lenient on you than I would be.