Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: The Daily Groan (A thread to ease your pain) - The 3rd!

Blog Entries

Right after it starts looking like I'll have to relocate to USA, shit starts happening to give USA even worse PR. I had enough concerns as it was, but then just in the past two years shit's really been hitting the fan. It's like some higher force is taking the piss right now just to watch me pull the JonTron face. You know the exact face I mean. I mean ... this is really becoming a great big joke. Just how much worse can that stupid country look?

No.

God no. Scratch that question.

Knock on wood. 7-9-13. Throw salt over the shoulder and spit three times.

I don't want to know. It's bad enough now. It's the worst, one of the worst places to be in the world. I'm already starting to think fucking RUSSIA could end up being a better option, and that just goes to show how fucked up the USA is. I'm starting to feel like a suicidal idiot just for even considering going there.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Quote Originally Posted by R-Swan
    I'm already starting to think fucking RUSSIA could end up being a better option, and that just goes to show how fucked up the USA is.
    Oh, just wait for a while. The apogee of political bullshit here in Russia is only incoming. All of this theater with trying to change the constitution to ensure Putin's control over the country, and very angry population because of... everything what happening here over last 6 years, and coronavirus measures, that probably caused more harm than the pandemic itself, I don't think that here will be any better or safer.

Unless you live somewhere far from civilization.))
    Last edited by Forest Wind; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:19 AM.

Am I cursed? Because I think I'm cursed.

Blog Entries

I think I'm cursed, too. *grim fistbump*

Blog Entries

Re the situation in Russia, I'm reminded of a particular exchange from Dostoyevsky's Demons.

“Hm. If their Babylon is indeed going to collapse, and great will be its fall(in which I fully agree with you, though I do think it will last my lifetime), here in Russia there is nothing to collapse, comparatively speaking. We won’t have stones tumbling down, everything will dissolve into mud. Holy Russia is least capable in all the world of resisting anything. Simple people still hang on somehow by the Russian God; but the Russian God, according to the latest reports, is rather unreliable and even barely managed to withstand the peasant reform; anyway he tottered badly. And what with the railroads, and what with your … no, I don’t believe in the Russian God at all.”

“And in the European one?”

“I don’t believe in any. I’ve been slandered to the Russian youth. I’ve always sympathized with every movement of theirs. I was shown these local tracts. They’re regarded with perplexity because everyone is frightened by the form, but everyone is nonetheless certain of their power, though they may not be aware of it. Everyone has long been falling, and everyone has long known that there is nothing to cling to. I’m convinced of the success of this mysterious propaganda even owing to this alone, that Russia is preeminently the place in the whole world where anything you like can happen without the least resistance. I understand only too well why the moneyed Russians have all been pouring abroad, more and more of them every year. It’s simple instinct. If a ship is about to sink, the rats are the first to leave it. Holy Russia is a wooden country, a beggarly and dangerous one, a country of vainglorious beggars in its upper strata, while the vast majority live in huts on chicken legs. She’ll be glad of any way out, once it has been explained to her. The government alone still wants to resist, but it brandishes its cudgel in the dark and strikes its own. Everything is doomed and sentenced here. Russia as she is has no future.”
    Really amazing how little has changed since his time.

Why the hell do my panic attacks have to resemble life threatening shit like heart attacks? I get all the symptoms characteristic of a heart attack (pain in one arm, pain in the jaw, nausea, chest tightness, etc) and have undergone pricey tests for this in the past only to have it all come out clear. These things only cause the anxiety to get worse, too. So, what is this? Why? Stupidest adaptation ever.

Sorry for the double post but ters (also known as terfs or "trans exclusionary radical feminists" but they aren't feminists judging by their agreement with neo-nazi and conservative views of women so the f can be dropped) need to shut up. I'm glad reddit has started banning their subreddits. That said, I'm fucking sick of these bitches telling me and other trans men that we're straight women and a type of conversion therapy for cis gay men if/when we are attracted to men. The same cis gay men who they call "bisexual" when they end up attracted to me or other trans men. Which is it? Am I/are we forcefully converting these cis gay men or are they bisexual? Which is it? Seriously?

And it's even weirder when they claim to be therianthropes or otherkin. How the fuck are you gonna identify as non-human, being non-human despite your body being human, while saying that trans men aren't men and trans women aren't women? Do you lack self-awareness? Yeah. You do. As I thought. If you identify as non-human and you hold ter views, I'm going to question your legitimacy as otherkin/therian. I don't give a fuck. You don't belong in the community, you don't belong anywhere and you deserve no platforms to spread your hateful ideology.

Edit: Here's a site I found that documents ter bullshit. If you aren't familiar with ters, I recommend giving that site a read through.
    Last edited by Berlin; June 30th, 2020 at 02:22 PM.

I will never understand transphobic "therians." That's actually been something on my mind before, but I never said anything.