Thread: Teenaged vampires and werewolves

Default Teenaged vampires and werewolves

hey there, so awhile back i saw this documentary about these supposed 'teenaged vampires of San Antonio' and it was. wild to say the least. the one with the girl named Michel and the other boy called David. Ive been searching high and low for it again, and to no avail. Ive just recently found out that it is blocked in the US.

That makes some sense as to why i can't find it anymore, i guess. Im in canada, so maybe that block just carried over? some people are saying you can watch it with a program called "unblockus" which i downloaded and have fully working on my computer. but still, nothing on the channel 4 website, no video i mean.

im sorry if this post is ignorant, i just honestly wanna see this documentary again and i was just wondering if anyone would be able to provide any info on how i could watch it.

thank you

Blog Entries

There is a user named Merticus here who can probably help you out. Not sure how active he actually is though.

I think we may have a thread for that documentary here as well. It's... An interesting one. :/

For anyone who's interested, I guess this is the relevant thread: http://www.werelist.net/showthread.p...nel-4-11-01-11

Are you sure the video is existent on the website of Channel 4? I just accessed their page ( http://www.channel4.com/programmes/teenage-vampires ), but there doesn't seem to be any video of it, at all.
    'Whoever strives with all his might, that man we can redeem.' (Goethe)

idk everyone's saying that there's a video, but im not sure if they meant on the channel 4 website (which im pretty sure was never there at all), or on another website? im really not sure. i have contacted Merticus to see if he has any information about it. thank you both