Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Power Animal?

Blog Entries

Default What Is Your Power Animal?

According to this webpage, of course.

http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com

I've only shifted Tiger once, and that was during a lucid dream where I had to swim. I'll write about the experience sometime.

---
    Strength and beauty combined, this is the great gift of the tiger. She knows her beauty and wears it well, walking with confidence, every movement a ballet of grace and power.

The tiger will teach you to love your own body and feel your own strength. Breathe in tiger energy and you will know the truth, that you are beautiful, just as you are, exactly as you are. Let confidence fill you as you fully realize your beauty and fill with power. You are the tiger.

The tiger also brings you the powers of tenacity and discipline, for she knows what is important to her and stays focused upon it. Let her fill you with the energy required to follow through on what truly matters to you. With her tireless energy, you will not let a day go by without surveying what is important to you and making sure that all is well.

Tiger energy is also highly medicinal. When you are not feeling well, breathe in her healing powers and let them fill you, driving the toxins out of your body. Over time her strong immune system will infuse you with vibrant health.

Quiet and strong, she will be your companion, resting comfortably in your heart, there to give you courage and strength when you need it most. Feel her there, now, in your heart.

You are the tiger. All is well.

Blog Entries

This website is REAAALLY dumb I've gotta say. Couldn't help but cringe at the writing and it just gives you a random animal every time you click on the picture. It's like trying to get Pikachu to appear in Viridian forest only without the fun.

That being said...

The animal I got first was the buffalo. Seems to be some survivor with hidden talents thingie and...wait...wtf is with the song?! XD Seriously I just clicked that link in the middle of writing this, check it out: http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com...uffalosong.mp3 (This represents my emotional struggles while on the toilet)

Ok now I'm fucking dying XD

Blog Entries

Time to go on a spirit journey! A ... sight quest or whatever it's called. It wants me to enter the magical forest!! That's not a creepy euphemism at all. Now I have to click ... when I feel my power animal approaching? Hmm... I ... guess I feel it approaching now?

The Unicorn. Unicorn. If the Unicorn is my power animal, I'm Santa Claus. I...guess...I am ...peace and love? I am a fair maiden. Guess I got that last bit down. Fair... sure, I'm fair. I'm very fair. Let's hear the song!! ...it sounds like something that plays in a cartoon when some awkward accident happens. Wap wap waaawww. I guess it's an awkward accident that I got a unicorn.

Okay! That was an accident! The unicorn just wanted some peace and love and I gave it both. I certainly gave it peace. Now...this time it's true. This time it's for real. This time...we're gonna find out what my power animal is. My POWER BEAST. I can feel it. I can feel it in my heart. I can feel it in my body. This is gonna be the one!!!

Rhinoceros.

I quit.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

So, I just tried that, because I was all ready for deep spiritual insights, but since I got the unicorn, too, I decided to give it a second try in order to feel unique and special, because that's how you have to do it. Apparently my power animal has just changed to wolf now. http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com...al_011wolf.htm

The site itself strikes me as pretty cliché in general, because of statements like: "there are times when [my] free spirit yearns only for the company of the full moon." Yeah...

The "Song of the Wolf" can be heard here: http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com...11wolfsong.mp3 It's a mini piece for bad string samples, accompanied by a terribly compressed sample of a wolf howling, which seriously just made me crack up. Time to change my power animal once again, I'd say.
    Last edited by Wilhelm; January 31st, 2016 at 12:35 AM.
    'Whoever strives with all his might, that man we can redeem.' (Goethe)

My power animal is the squirrel.
    Awesome. Apparently all my financial worries are over and I can now spend all my time up a tree chirping at people. Living the dream~

-

Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the squirrel fill you. http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com...uirrelsong.mp3
    The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness
    - John Muir

Orca. Um...
    Reality is an illusion, the universe is hologram, buy gold, bye!

"The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!"

Blog Entries

Ahaha this is so cheesy and definitely reminds me of the kind of website setup in the 90s with badly tiled paintings of native americans and a drum beat midi (anyone remember midis?) playing at 200 decibels in the background.

My super mystical power animal achieved by random clicking is.... the fox.

Insert fox stereotype here:

"Ah, how fortunate you are to have fox power within you. Beautiful and clever, the fox will help you move through life with grace and ease, attracting others with your charm and intuitively sensing how to act, even when surrounded with newness. Just breathe in fox power and you will instantly feel grace and confidence flowing through you, guiding you to the right thing to say and do in every circumstance. For you are the fox.

But when you want to be left alone, the fox will lend you her great powers of camouflage, letting you blend into the background at will, where you can observe unseen, taking it all in and keeping it to yourself. You have both of these powers: to attract confidently or to blend invisibly. The choice is completely yours.

The fox will fill you with her sharp intuition, so that you sense what is coming down the path before it can even be heard or seen. With the fox within you, you will be able to anticipate, knowing when to lie low and let things silently pass by, when to step forward and engage, and when to run like the wind, feeling the freedom of foreknowledge and deep connection with all that is.

And safe at home, her gentle caring nature will fill you, as you devote yourself to your loved ones and know the true courage of deep and compassionate love.

You are love, beauty and grace. You are the fox.Ah, how fortunate you are to have fox power within you. Beautiful and clever, the fox will help you move through life with grace and ease, attracting others with your charm and intuitively sensing how to act, even when surrounded with newness. Just breathe in fox power and you will instantly feel grace and confidence flowing through you, guiding you to the right thing to say and do in every circumstance. For you are the fox.

But when you want to be left alone, the fox will lend you her great powers of camouflage, letting you blend into the background at will, where you can observe unseen, taking it all in and keeping it to yourself. You have both of these powers: to attract confidently or to blend invisibly. The choice is completely yours.

The fox will fill you with her sharp intuition, so that you sense what is coming down the path before it can even be heard or seen. With the fox within you, you will be able to anticipate, knowing when to lie low and let things silently pass by, when to step forward and engage, and when to run like the wind, feeling the freedom of foreknowledge and deep connection with all that is.

And safe at home, her gentle caring nature will fill you, as you devote yourself to your loved ones and know the true courage of deep and compassionate love.

You are love, beauty and grace. You are the fox."

She's beauty and she's grace, she's got rat-blood on her faaaace~
    Also, the fox's song ( which I was disappointed to find was not this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE ) sounds like a fox yelling while being forcibly removed from the ground and airlifted straight to the gates of St Peter on the backs of softy chanting gregorian angels.
    "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R Swan View Post
    The Unicorn. Unicorn. If the Unicorn is my power animal, I'm Santa Claus. I...guess...I am ...peace and love? I am a fair maiden. Guess I got that last bit down.
    It's inaccurate on purpose. This is a troll page. Your comment is proof.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Jones View Post
    It's inaccurate on purpose. This is a troll page. Your comment is proof.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFZAcOcE2No

Hey Cojo!

I challenge YOU to a Powermon battle! Let's see how your Tiger fares against my Buffalo!

What is my Power Animal, Easy.......GODZILLA!!!!.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 28th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.