Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite artwork or photography of the moment

What is it you like the most about Goldenwolf's artwork, Alliana? I'm just interested, that's all, and I think you're doing great.

I think I owned a couple of tees once with one of her prints on it. Vantage Point, I believe that was and Calling the Storm being the other.

Blog Entries

Thanks! Anyways, I like her artwork because she tends to deal with wolves/werewolves topic and all of her art is of the clean variety that I saw. I mean, considering I am a prude, I just like seeing stuff that's safe for work, you know? Not to put down anyone who likes graphic nudity of the sort, it's just not my cup of tea. Plus her work just makes me imagine some world where beings like the ones she draws exist. That and she's a really good artist! I am tempted to get one of her tees but I am always afraid of people getting up in my face for it, you know? So I just wear low-key stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Ferox View Post
    Furry art like Kenket per chance? She's a great artist, blends colours in a way I've never seen before.
    I used to play Team Fortress 2 with Kenket all the time. She and I were both regulars on some brony server a few years back. Oddly enough, I had no idea she was even an artist until after the server died and I no longer saw her around. It was really weird seeing that amazing art and realizing I actually knew that person for a while.
    Last edited by Puzzle Peace; July 26th, 2016 at 04:38 AM.

That sounds like great fun, Puzzle Peace. Was she any good at gaming?

Do you still play Team Fortress 2 from time to time?

I'm a gamer myself actually, although I don't play as much as I used to. In the beginning, all I ever played was half-life and unreal. Gee, am I that old.

Blog Entries

That sounds like great fun, Puzzle Peace. Was she any good at gaming?
    She was one of the two best medics on the server, and the best I've ever seen with a kritzkrieg. Apparently she played competitive in the UGC league, which certainly explains that.

Do you still play Team Fortress 2 from time to time?
    Decreasingly often. A lot of the fun custom servers I used to frequent are dead now and the updates are getting more scarce, so I've been putting more time into Overwatch instead.

I'm a gamer myself actually, although I don't play as much as I used to. In the beginning, all I ever played was half-life and unreal. Gee, am I that old.
    Half-Life and Unreal? Old? PFFFFFFF... it's so weird hearing that. Back in MY day, we played our games on big gray boxes called "Nintendos." So for me, all I ever played in the beginning was this:

So, how old are you exactly, if you don't mind me asking?

Blog Entries

6894 days, 11 hours, 1 minute.

I was born on September 11, at 7:47 pm. What kind of plane was used in the 9/11 attacks? A Boeing...767. Well that's anticlimactic.
    Last edited by Kerguelen; July 28th, 2016 at 08:18 AM.

Hahaha... no. I'm sorry. I was addressing Puzzle Peace there, but I figured you knew that, K.

Blog Entries

I'm 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    6894 days, 11 hours, 1 minute.

I was born on September 11, at 7:47 pm. What kind of plane was used in the 9/11 attacks? A Boeing...767. Well that's anticlimactic.
    12se9f.jpg

Cormorants can't melt steel beams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle Peace View Post
    Cormorants can't melt steel beams.
    Cormorants did 9/11!