Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh crap! We're lost on a boat!

Well seeing all these flyers, How about a lift to dry land.? Seeing how I don't want to be stuck in this lifeboat for weeks on end. Can anyone here lift a 200 pound Wolf to dry land.? Not an island. That would be worse off then staying in a boat. How about to my home state of New Jersey.

Blog Entries

I just imagined a huge wolf on the back of a comparatively tiny cormorant, lol.

Yeah, Hehe. I can see that too. So cormorant, Can you fly me to safety.?

Blog Entries

Well I could always tryyyyyyyyy....

Blog Entries

And when you try I'll just wait and watch on the boat. Easy to get food without a fight.
    The world will only change when fear is overcome

I think i will just be watching you watching me from the boat while i fly away on MoutainGhosts back, on my best behavior and not complaining ^_^ But trembling like hell from my fear of heights!

Thank you. By the way, When I get to land I will send the Coast Guard for the rest of you. Stay cool.

OK so it looks like I've ended up in the boat with a wolf. That's fine, at least I don't have to worry about avoiding the urge to eat my travel partner when I get hungry (not that that would be much fun anyway, what's the fun in killing and eating something without even having to hunt it???). So, um, we're both wolves and since we're stuck in the boat together it would make sense to form some kind of a temporary pack rather than fighting over the "territory", that way we can share whatever resources we happen to have with us. Not that I have any idea what resources those are, since all my food's buried near my den back at home and I have no idea how I actually ended up in this boat in the first place.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

A boat? In the middle of the ocean? Count me in! My day would be perfect if it weren't for all these wolves chasing me whenever I land. Maybe I should just float comfortably in the water and laugh at you guys trying your best to fit everyone in.

Am I the only one who realised that you're just in the boat with the user who posted directly before you, not with everyone else who's posted in the thread???
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536